Chapter 3

Y/n's POV

My eyes fluttered open. My headache was worse then before. I looked around and I wasn't in the bar. I was in a room on a bed. The place was old and really mistreated. The walls had cracks in them and there were clothes/ trash everywhere. I sat up and massaged my head. I looked at my wrists. They bandages on them. I unwrapped one of them and looked. My wrist was burnt really bad. Skin was growing on it but really slow. I couldn't heal anything on my body if I didn't heal it in the last 2 days that it happened.

I tried to heal them but it didn't work that wouldn't make sense unless I was asleep for 2 or more days. I put the bandage back on when suddenly I remembered Bakugou. Where was he? Was he okay? I heard a door open from outside of the room.

"She's been asleep for 5 days. When is she gonna wake up?" I heard a man say. It was familiar I couldn't think of anyone else it could be other then Dabi.

"I think you went a bit hard on her. I mean you've never punished anyone you kidnapped that badly before. You put her through a lot of pain that she couldn't handle." I heard another voice say. It was Toga.

I heard them coming towards that room. I quickly laid down and pretended that I was asleep. The door opened and I felt a gust of wind.

"If she's been in your room this whole time, where have you been sleeping?" I heard Toga ask.

"The couch downstairs in the bar." Dabi said.

"You could've stayed in my apartment, I have a couch in there. It's a lot warmer then in the bar."

"Oh Toga you know that the cold didn't bother me." Dabi laughed.

"Shoot I forgot, but still. You could've asked." She said. "Oh would you look at the time, I gotta go on a mission. I'll see you later tonight at the meeting." I heard her say and heard footsteps walk off.

I heard Dabi take a deep breath. He walked towards me.

"Look I know that you probably can't hear me but, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for hurting you. I'm sorry for putting you through so much pain. I don't really know what to say but just please wake up." He said.

I still pretended to be asleep. He sighed and walked out of the room closing the door behind him. As soon as I heard another door close and no more footsteps I jolted back up. I stood up and I got dizzy. It was fine tho. I just needed to find Bakugou and get out of here. I opened the door very quietly. If I went out there someone could see me. I could turn invisible but I hadn't mastered the quirk yet. I was also still in my costume.

So basically just a black tank top and black sweatpants. I remembered asking for a special material that would turn invisible when I did. I never tested it out tho. I turned invisible and it worked. The only thing that you could see were my bandages. I took the off and left them on the bed. I walked around and I was in an apartment.

I looked around and opened a door. It lead into a hallway with other apartments I was guessing. I stepped out, closing the door behind me. I looked out a window and realized that the outside looked familiar. Was I in the same building as I was before? Did they all live here and the bar was just a meeting place? I was upstairs. I needed to find the stairs or an elevator. Just then I heard a door open behind me. Twice stepped out humming. I followed him.

He turned a corner and pushed a button. An elevator appeared. I quickly ran in next to him. He pushed a button. It had no label on it. This whole building seemed really old. The elevator creaked as it went down. I heard a ding and the doors opened. I followed him into a room and down some more stairs. He took a left turn and we were in the bar. I saw Bakugou tied up in a chair there. His hands were still in a metal box. He was sleeping. I saw Shigaraki sitting at the table along with Kurogiri.