Chapter 10

Deku's POV

She gone into thin air. The police showed up as soon as she was gone. Everyone was so shocked that we didn't say anything. The league of villains were arrested. We went into the police station to get questioned but nobody really talked much considering what had just happened. One day later it was all over the news. The school held a ceremony for her. Our whole class was devastated.

We were given a few days off of school to process what happened and just relax but I don't think anyone can do that. I would often hear shouting from kirishima's room as he threw things. In those break days we were given we had a funeral for her on her birthday. All of class 1-A showed up. No one talked. We had buried an empty casket. Some of us cried and others just stood there not knowing if this was real or not.

But what I didn't understand was all of the quirks she had. It's not impossible to have more then one quirk but she had more then 2. It was interesting. On our last day of our break I decided to ask Mr. Aizawa.

"Hey, Mr. Aizawa?" I asked.

"Yea?" He replied.

"I was just wondering how Y/n had more then 2 different quirks. I mean she claimed that she only had super speed but then when she was fighting she had so many." I explained.

"I knew that she had more then one quirk. After she got kidnapped for the first time with Bakugou I looked into her records. Her parents were killed by villains. She wasn't lying when she said that super speed was her quirk. She was originally born with super speed. She was put into a foster home around the age of 5 or 4. Apparently it was the home of some scientists that did experiments on quirks. That would explain how she had that much. She was good at hiding it. She probably hid it because if the villains found out they could use her as a weapon. She was smart. If she was a villain we would've been in big trouble. Anyway, that's all I know about her. You should get some sleep. It's late and we have school tomorrow." Aizawa said.

I went back into the student dorms and into my room. I flopped onto the bed and drifted to sleep.

Y/n's POV

I woke up laying down. Everything was so bright.

"Oh look, she's finally awake!" I heard a woman say.

Both a man and a woman looked down on me.

"Welcome home my sweet baby." I woman said smiling. She was crying too.

"We've been waiting a long time for you." The man said smiling.

Wait was this real? What's going on? I thought Shigaraki killed me. Unless I was in heaven?

"Mom? Dad?" I asked sitting up.

"Yes, that's us." The woman said.

I immediately hugged them so tightly. I've never seen them in my life just one picture. That was it. Nothing other then that. Tears started to form in my eyes and before I knew it they were streaming down my face. I had a good moment. Where I was actually happy for once.

"Where am I?" I asked.

"Well, your in heaven. We've been watching over you and seeing you grow. You've had such a bad life and I'm sorry about that." My dad said.

"You don't need to apologize. It's not your fault. I'm just unlucky that's all." I smiled.

"I almost forgot, follow us." My mom said and helped me up.

We walked around and the place was beautiful. There were fresh white polished walls with a glass roof that the sun beamed through. Birds were singing and there were green vines growing on the walls. I heard the sound of water running as we passed a fountain. Everything was so beautiful here.