Chapter 8

Y/n's POV

Hawks knocked him out.

"Let's go kid." He said and walked towards me.

"Listen, you don't understand, if I leave they'll kill all my friends and people I love." I pleaded.

"No, you listen kid, this is my job, saving people and I promise you I won't let any of your friends get hurt." He looked down at me sitting up on the bed.

I heard Dabi groaning.

"We gotta go now kid." He picked me up and flew me out of there before I had the chance to react.

Before I knew it we were in the air flying.

"Hey, Wait." I said and Hawks stopped flying.

"What?" He asked.

"You promised, right?" I asked.

"Yea, of course." He replied.

"Your lying." I said.

"Now why would I lie to you kid? I'm a hero or gods sake." He started to fly again.

"I'm sorry." I whispered in his ear before kicking him in the arm making him drop me.

I was falling at full speed onto the ground. We had been pretty high up. I'd been practicing flying for a while but all I did was levitate a few feet off the ground. That couldn't work now. What was the best thing I could do right now? I got it. I focused really hard and a pair of white wings grew out of my back. A sharp pain hit me but I ignored it. I was a few 10,000 feet from the ground. I flapped my wings and I eventually got control over them.

I've never used this part of my quirk. I mean I knew I had it because I have the memory of them putting it in me. (What I mean is that she has a memory of the scientist injecting her in the back with something that made her have this quirk.) I heard a whoosh of wind and saw Hawks flying towards me at full speed. As he got closer I moved out of the way.

"Wait, you could fly? How come you never told me?" He didn't sound like himself. But he sound familiar.

"Um yea I guess." Shit, I didn't think this through. I should've turned invisible but I can't use two of my quirks at once.

"Well I'm happy for you Y/n!" He exclaimed.

And then it hit me.

"Toga?!" I asked.

"Yup, that's me! You passed the test!" She said happily.

"Wait, test?" I asked.

"Yup! Dabi and the rest of the league wanted to see if you would go with another hero again! But I guess we can trust you now!" She explained.

"How did you get pro hero Hawk's blood?" I asked.

"I have my ways." She smirked. "Come on! Let's go back. I don't wanna be in this form anymore." She whined.

I followed her around the sky. I looked down and I could see a city! Then we approached a forest near the city we went deeper and deeper. Until we saw the house that we were in. We both walked back into the balcony that was still broken. Dabi was sitting on the bed.

"How'd She Do?" He asked without even looking up.

"She passed! And look, she can fly." She pointed at me wings.

Dabi glances up and saw my wings. He walked over and cupped my check with one hand.

"Could you leave us alone Toga?" He asked.