Chapter 7

Y/n's POV

It was hawks leaning on the door frame.

"I found ya kid." He chuckled

I just stared at him blankly. The feather in my hand flew away and back into one of Hawk's wings.

"Just leave me alone please." I begged him.

If I went with a hero and back to safety the league will hurt my friends again.

"Now you see that's the problem kid, I kinda have to rescue you. It's my job." He said annoyed.

"Well on the other hand you could just say that the you saw the league kill me and drop the case." I explained to him.

"Not gonna happen kid, Dabi's an old let's see what should I call him? And old friend I guess. I'm not gonna let him get away with kidnaping you." He said to me.

"Please, you don't understand. He'll hurt my friends and literally everyone that I love or even know." I begged him.

"I mean I can see why he kidnapped you." He grabbed my wrists and pinned me down on a wall. "You got nice facial structure, and nice waist for sure."

He started to touch my body. What the fuck? Wasn't this guy a hero. He seems more like a perv.

"We meet again Keigo." I hear.

I look up and it was Dabi. Hawks turned around smirking.

"How'd you know I'd be here?" He asked still smiling.

"Well I saw you at the bar, I knew if you saw us there you know the plan. If you knew the plan you knew where we were staying. So I assumed that you followed us and Toga faked the whole villain truce thing." Dabi explained.

"Man, And I thought I was being sneaky." Hawks chuckled sarcastically.

"Come here Y/n." Dabi opened his arm.

I slowly walked past Hawks and into Dabi's open arm. He put his arm around me.

"I'll see you later, friend." Dabi said before we both walked back into one of Kurogiri's portals.

I turned around and we were in some kind of truck. It was moving. Toga was sitting on the floor.

"Hey, how'd it go? Did you get some of his blood?" She asked.

"You know the answer would be no when you first asked me." He replied.

Toga sighed and went on her phone.

"Well, take a seat little mouse, it's gonna be a long ride."

He sat down and patted the empty spot next to him.

"Can't kurogiri open a portal or something instead of us going on this road trip?" I asked while sitting down.

"Well what's the fun in that?" He asked.

I ignored him. My stomach started to hurt again. This was happening less often. It happened at the bar and before I saw Hawks too. I threw up less blood. I guess my super speed healing was working. I felt the blood come up. I swallowed it back. There was no way I was gonna throw up here. I sighed and leaned my head back. I thought for a while. What if I escaped? Would they really hurt my friends? Can't I protect them myself? I mean I do have a lot of quirks.

But then I would have to reveal myself and more villains could find out and try to use me as a weapon. But why do I need to protect my friends? I mean, I can just let them die... No. stop thinking. This is the best way to protect them. I brought my knees up to my chest and rested my chin on them. I started to feel sleepy. I really don't know why but my eyelids started to feel heavier and heavier. Eventually I gave in and fell asleep.

I woke up to someone carrying me. My eyes slowly opened and Dabi was carrying me. Bridal style.

"Look who's finally up." He chuckled and still kept walking.

"I can't walk by myself." I said quietly and tried to stand up.

"Nope, I refuse to let you down. After all your light as a feather. Just go back to sleep. You'll be fine. I'll take great care of you, my little mouse." He winked.

I had no choice, didn't I? I relaxed my muscles and closed my eyes again. I heard people talking in the back round. At this point I didn't even care. I just wanted a bed to sleep on. Maybe even a couch. I slowly drifted back asleep.

I opened my eyes to see a really high celling. I sat up and we were in a luxury bedroom?! I look next to me and Dabi is fast asleep. Did they buy this house or steal it? But most importantly where was I? I mean if we started At Karasuno high school and drove 8 hours in some direction it meant we could be in any part of Japan. And then if we just drove farther away from where we were before there's about a 7% chance that the hero's knew where I was.

"What are you muttering about?" I heard Dabi groan from beside me.

I was muttering? Dang, I didn't even realize. I wonder if I ever did that in class. Well if I did then that's embarrassing. Dabi sat up. He was shirtless and his hair was a mess. I looked around the room more and there was a balcony. I could see through the glass doors that we were surrounded by trees. Dabi scooted closer to me and leaned against me.

"Um, what are you doing?" I asked quietly.

"Cuddling with you." He smirked.

As soon as he finished saying that the balcony doors shattered and Hawks flew in.

"If you wanted to come in you could've just opened the door or knocked." Dabi rolled his eyes.

"Well what fun would that be?" Hawks chuckled.

Was I the only one who was confused here. What was going on?

"Your probably wondering how I found you." Hawks said.

"I honestly could care less." Dabi replied.

"Well I'm gonna tell you anyway, while I had Y/n pinned up against the wall it wasn't just for nothing. While I was doing that I slipped a tracker in her pocket." He explained.

I reached into my pocket and sure enough there was a tracker. It had a red beeping light.

"Okay, And I should care because?" Dabi got out of the bed and stood up. He was just in sweatpants.

"Well you should care because there gonna arrest you and send you to jail with no hesitation." Hawks said as Dabi walked closer to him.

"Well that would be a shame for the officers." Dabi activated his fire quirk.

Hawks started flying up in the air a little bit. Dabi smirked and blasted him with blue flames. The smoke cleared and Hawks was behind Dabi.

"Dabi look out-" and I was too late.

Hawks knocked him out.

(Hi you guys!!! First of all I would just like to say thank you for 100 reads!! I'm sorry this chapter was kinda boring and short. I have a question for y'all, do you like long chapters or should I make shorter ones? Leave your answer in the comments!!! Word count: 1202)