6

At the club we went to the VIP and we got a table I was seating between Natii and lunay we were having some drinks and dancing along the music and Karol told us to go to the dance floor we made our way there and we were having a grate time we were dancing and feeling ourselves.

After a few Frank's and some songs we went back to the boys that were having shots i went up to jefnier and took his out of his hand and Drinks it. I still wanted to dance but the girls wanted to Saturday there so I asked Jefniers to dance with me and he said yes we made our way to the dance flor and I started to dance on him I didn't care about our friends seeing this I was a little to drunk I all I wanted was to dance. After an hour or so of dance we went back to our friends and have some more drinks than we were all drunk and we called an Uber and we went back to the hotel.

The next morning I woke up and I grabbed my phone I went on instagram and my phone was blowing up with photos of lunay and I dancing

It was a picture of jefnier and I and all the comments were asking if Jefnier and I were tighter and asking for a confirmation so I got up and went to his room I knocked on the door and he let me in

Hey have you seen your instagram? I asked seating on his bed
Yes everyone is going crazy. He said turiningvhis phone off
I under what we did last might I don't remember nothing and for Ethan it looks Maria doesn't. I said laying down next to him
Idk she was going hard on the vodka she took almost all the bottle herself.
Omg I wish I saw her face she gets man when she gets her drinks taking away. I said laughing
She got mad she wanted to fight us. Jefnier said getting up

We walk to the living room and he told me he was going to order room service and I when to take a shower I still smell like alcohol. When I got out Maria was still sleeping I walked out of the room and made my way to the kitchen were there was food and jefnier eating I sat down and eat with him we talk for a bit and I todo him I was going to natt and Juan's he said he was gonna stay just in case Mona woke up.

I walk to the elevator and made my way to Natiis once i got there we talk and watched scary movies untel I decide to go back and see if Mona was okay.

When I got there she was in the couch with a tee for her headache I asked if she needed anything and she said no she wanted to sleep some more so I walk to our room and giver her some more Advil's and I went too look for jefnier.

Hey I'm bored we should go live. I requested.
Sure come seat I don't want to move out of the bed he said with a sad face
Okay let me go get my phone. I did runing to the living room.

Once I got back we got comfortable and I started the live. Well he had his head on my shoulder.

Hello guys I'm here with lunay and we were bored and I decided to go live so send us questions. I said to the fans joining. After a few minutes the questions started to came in.

Fan1: are you making any new music?
Fan2: are you dating?
Fan3: we're is  everyone else?
Fan4: when are you coming back to Puerto Rico?
Fan5: are you guys on a vacation or a business trip?
Fan6: are you making music tonight
Fan7: can you tell us about your project?
Fan8: is karol g with you guys?
Fan9: is Natti and Juan together?
Fan10: we're Mona you always go live with here?

Okay so first question one it's are you making any new movie? Yes we are. You said smiling
Number 2 are we dating? No we are not we are food friends. Jefnier said
Number 3 we'res everyone else? They are in their hotel You answer
Number 4 when are we coming back to PR we still have one more week. Jefnier said
Number 5 are we on a vacation or busses trip? On vacations I said
Number 6 are we doing Music together ? We are we are working on it said jefnier
Number 7 can we tell you about out project? Umm not it's top secret and a surprise. I said
Number 8 is Karilng with us no she's with her manz in her hotel jefnier said
Number 9 Is natti and Juan tighter? Well why don't you guys asked them. I said
Number 10 We're is Mona? Mona sea asleep right now that's why y/n and I are live together.

After answering some more questions and talking about new music we ended the live and we watch some movies and we went to visit the other when Mona woke up we talk about what we were gonna do and places we were going.