18

For this part(s) of the story I'm gonna add Jackson Wang from Got7 a South Korean boy band he is a Chinese who happens to like bad bunny so I thought he was perfect for this story also he is a really nice funny guy.
I hope you guys enjoy this part.

____________________________________

Your POV

I was in Japan and I saw Rauw Alejandro and I went up to him we talk for a bit and I introduced him to this guys I was seeing for a few days.

After it was time for us to go we took a photo and said our goodbyes I left with Jackson. I asked him where he wasted to go and he said he wanted to go back to his hotel and just chill and that's what we did.

When we got to his hotel we went to his couch and we talk about his and his band and I lean how to say a few stuff in Chinese he was a really funny guy I was falling in alive with him hard.

He offered me a glass of wine and I gladly accept we played some bad bunny and he was having so much fun trying to sing to it he is a really good dancer so he started dancing I was laughing at how he as trying to sing. He look my hand and we started dancing and singing I have never had this much fun with anybody he was making me forget what lunay have done to me.

Although Jackson was older than me by a few years we got along pretty well we had so much in common and it was hard not to fall for him.

Out of nowhere Jackson got a phone call from one of his friends and answer it it was a FaceTime call.

Hey man what's up how are you doing? Jackson's friend asked

Oh I'm doing good I'm with my girl you know the one I been talking about. Jackson said really happy

Oh really can I see her? He said existed to meet me.

Jackson looked at me for permission and I smile at him and nodded.

Hello my name is mark tuan Im one of Jackson's band mate. Mark said with excitement

Hello it's nice to meet you mark. I said shyly

His from LA you know some people thinks his Korean but he was born is LA. Jackson said smiling

Really I thought he was too . I said in shook and a little shy

Oh yeah some people thinks that to but I'm actually American. And you where your from? Mark asked nicely

I'm from ( where you from ) I said looking at mark than at Jackson.

Really that's so cool I'm gonna go visit there when I have a chance. Mark said smiling

Well I have to go it's late, but It was nice meeting you y/n. Mark said said goodbye

Okay bro see you around. Jackson said ended the call.

After we were done talking to mark we order food and we talk a bit more.

So what are you doing tomorrow after your interviews? Jackson asked seating up

I don't know my last interview ends at 5 so I have nothing to do why? I asked taking a sip from my wine

I wanted to take you on a proper date that's if you will like to go with me. He asked getting nervous

Of course I will love to go on a date why wouldn't I. I asked exited.

Well I don't know but I'm excited I have something plan so be prepared. Jackson said

When our food arrived we ate well watching a movie than it was time for me to go back to my hotel who was a new floors down from Jackson's

The next day I got ready for my interviews it was just about my new collaborations and some ads I had it was a fast easy day and it gives me time for me to think about what I should wear for my date with Jackson. Just to think about his I got butterflies in my stomach I was so happy and excited his such a sweet gentleman he was so unbelievably hot and every time I was to slow to him my heart with stop.

After that interviews were done I hurry to my hotel to get ready he todo me he was going pick me up to 8 so I needed to take a shower and get ready for my date.

When I was done with my shower I went and did my hair and make up I wanted to look good but I also didn't wanted to much mark up.

When I was done I checked my phone and Jackson send me a message telling me that he was in his way up to my hotel, and a few minutes later he knocked on the door.

Jackson took us to a really fancy dinner that's had a beautiful view. We took our seat and order and we'll we waited for our dinner we made a conversation.

This looks so beautiful thank you for taking me on a date.  I said looking at at him

Thank you for letting take you on this date but this is not the only thing I have plan for us. Jackson said taking my and in his.

After dinner we walk around Jackson telling me a bit about Japan and other stuff I did know about it.

Than he took me to the famous Tokyo skytree I was so excited for it. When we got there it was almost empty just a few people there but the view was as beautiful i asked Jackson if we could take a picture and we looked someone to take it for us and a sweet old lady did it.

We staid there till they kicked us out we walk a bit around and than we made our way to our hotel when we got to my hotel room we sat down on my couch with a Lemonade we posted the pictures we took on Instagram amd we were laughing at some ugly pictures we just took of each other and we wanted to posted them.

Next chapter is going be the Instagram posts. 🥰

Also here's a video of Jackson speaking Spanish and leasing to bad bunny enjoy this sweet angel trying his best at speaking Spanish.