16

Hello I'm back I'll be writing a bit more to see where it takes me I hope you like this few chapters. Also I been busy this past few weeks sorry I haven't been active and I finally have a bit of free time to write.
Key words:
y/g/f/n - your guy friend name
Y/f/c - your favorite color
Y/BFF/n - your best friend name

____________________________________

After a few days of me bing at home crying I got an unexpected visit from a childhood best friend y/g/f/n came and told me he have hear from some of my friends that I haven't been responding to any of their messages and they were worried about me.

It let him in and we talk about everything that's have happened over a cup of coffee We watch a few movies than he made us dinner.

The next day he came over too he and binged out childhood best friend. They told we to get ready we are going shopping I have told y/g/f/n that's I wanted to change my hair so that's what we are doing today.

Once we got to the salon y/g/f/n  drop you off and went to do his own stuff.

I todo the hairstylist what I wanted and she got satrted after a few hours I was done and I loved my new hair I dyed it y/f/c I payed and we waited for y/g/f/n to pick us up. After he pics us up we went to the mall and we did some shopping we went to Some of our favorite stores than we went to get dinner.

When I got home I ask them to have a sleep over than we we try on some of our outfits and we posted them on Instagram.
Imagine that's you ha e your hair dyed (y/f/c)

After we posted on Instagram we got change again and we went to watch a movie we stay up I'll 3:30 watching all types of movies

The next day we work up and we decided to just have a nice at home day we woke up clean around fro a bit that we wnt to the balcony I had I. My apartment and we dated there all day talking eating fruit and other snacks than Benito FaceTime me updating me about what's happening with everyone else I was so close with Benito it was like he was my big brother he trate me like a little sister. After we talk for a bit more y/BFF/n order takeout.

When take out got here y/g/f/n want to buy some beer and we eat and Drink it was so nice having them here.

I was t thinking about lunay at all he was out of my head and I was happy I was still not heal for what he did to me but I was getting better.

Later after that I got a text from an unknown number I ignored it and keep chatting with my friends than a o got a phone call of the same unknown number I didn't respond again and turn my phone off I didn't want to answer incase it was lunay.

At 7 my friends told me that we should go out clubbing so I agree I got ready and we went to a close club when we got there we went to get drinks and we went to the dancing floor.

I was having a good time until y/g/f/n said to not freak out and to ignore it but lunay was there. I looked around and I finally spotted him he was dancing and making out with some girl I try to not let it get to me and walk further away and got closer to the bartender and ask for shots of tequila.

After a lot of shots I was out of it I dance with random people and took more shots until I got dragged out and back to my apartment.

The next day I woke up in my pjs and when to the kitchen I faced an Advil and some water went went to my living room I looked for my phone and found it in my bad I grabbed it and I saw a message from y/BFF/n saying she was back at her place and that she was gonna be back after work so I Staid home alone till she came.

I looked at my other messages and there was the unknown number who's it belong to lunay

He really is stupid how can I keep trusting him after I see him with other woman at the club his unbelievable I can't believe his long straight to my face h keeps saying he loves me and how his never been with another woman after I left him how ca...

He really is stupid how can I keep trusting him after I see him with other woman at the club his unbelievable I can't believe his long straight to my face h keeps saying he loves me and how his never been with another woman after I left him how can I believe him if I saw him at the club with another girl how many woman haves he been with after I left.