She makes his heart skip a beat

Tooru Oikawa:
As a boyfriend

Tooru furrowed his brows, he stared at his reflection through his phone. He checked out his clothes both before and after going out of his house, he made sure that his hair wasn't messed up as well.

He ran out of hair gel and hair spray that day, so he couldn't get to style his hair and get it to stay in its place.

He sighed as he looked at the time. Oikawa was 10 minutes early, and he cannot help but fidget. Today was his first date with you. He leaned his back towards a wall of a building, though his face looked incredibly calm and relaxed...inside HE IS SHAKING.

Message received  🎶

A soft sound from his phone was heard by Oikawa, making him turn it on to see if it was you—you might've replied already.

better half 💖💯
subject: --

I'm here.

His eyes widened, and his start began to palpitate. He breathed in and out before turning his head around, scanning the crowd to find you.

And his eyes immediately found you.

Would it be cliché to say that he could find you even if the whole world population was in the same place at the same time?

Was it a soulmate thing?

He had never seen you wearing anything besides the school uniform, seeing you wearing casual clothes killed him and brought him back to life once again.

He was so stupid, he almost lost you.

Oikawa cleared his throat, he might've looked like some crazy teenager who decided to stand still on a spot.

He was going to call you but you turned and saw him.

"Oh shit." Oikawa cursed under his breath. It's always your eyes that makes him stop in his spot, to admire you.

He previously disliked being tied down to one person, having a soulmate—but now finally coming to his senses.

Who would be idiotic enough to let go of you as their soulmate?

His past self, apparently.

"Did I make you wait?" You looked into his eyes as you walked towards him.

"Oh god." He cursed for a second time. Maybe it's your voice? Oh, your voice. For some reason, all the noises around the both you had disappeared into the background and all he wanted to hear was your voice.

You blinked, and smiled at his tranced state.

"Oh my lord." An arrow went and shot his heart, not once, not twice but thrice in a row. It's your smile, he knew it! It's your smile that makes him weak in the knees.

'She's mine?'

Oikawa blinked, he heaved a deep sigh.

"Are you okay?" You asked, your eyebrows furrowed and looking at him worriedly.

Oikawa Tooru swore he died then and there.

IT'S YOU. It was because you're you, worrying about his condition, only looking his way, true to your words, his.

The way your eyes shine, your lips widen into a smile or a grin, your chuckles, your personality, he got really lucky. He hit the jackpot having you as his soulmate.

He nodded silently. He is yours, no one else's and he is sure of that.

Hopefully he would make you his.

2/10
Days with Oikawa