extra

Tooru Oikawa:
As a boyfriend.

"I know it's not (Y/N) because I love her so much." Oikawa said over the mic of his earphones.

"That doesn't make sense Oikawa." Kuroo grumbled back.

(Y/N) sat silently on her phone as a body was reported, it was colored yellow meaning it was Bokuto's body.

"Well, the body is inside electrical. I should've told Bokuto to not go there alone or he'll get killed." Kuroo sighed.

They were playing among us.

Kuroo invited them all when Kenma asked him to play. There were 10 players in total, and new people were introduced to (Y/N).

"I was in cams, and Lev was only running around the map." Yaku accused.

"Because this is my first time playing this game! I don't know where everything is!" Lev retaliated.

"We got no evidence and only Brokuto died, he's stupid so it's no surprise." You could hear Kuroo's smirk throughout his sentence.

"What the hell bro?!" Bokuto unmuted himself.

"Bokuto-san you're dead, shut up." Akaashi snapped.

And they all skipped.

Oikawa noticed the lights went out and left (Y/N) alone on her own to go fix the lights at electrical.

Turns out that it was a bad idea when he was shot in the head by none other than Kuroo.

His body was reported by his soulmate.

Everyone except the people dead unmuted themselves.

"Ooh, a double kill?" Kuroo implied. This round, Hanamaki and Lev died.

It made Oikawa grimace, 'this fucker...'

"Where is it (Y/N)-san?" Yaku asks.

"It's in electrical, near the lights." (Y/N) explained, and Oikawa was confused.

Didn't she just see Kuroo over his body??

"Did you see anyone?" Akaashi asks.

She could only say, "I saw no one."

Oikawa stared at her incredulously across the living room, she didn't meet his eyes however.

Oikawa let out an audible gasp, "You..!"

"C'mon why would the imposter kill a suspect though, I was sus of Lev this whole time." Yaku whined.

"We shouldn't vote on seven." Kenma spoke.

They all skipped.

Once the microphones were muted, Oikawa strode towards (Y/N) from his laptop to where she sat on a love seat. Her gaze was focused on her phone, but aware of his gaze on her face.

"Really?" Oikawa grumbled.

(Y/N) snapped, "At least I don't have the audacity to kill my soulmate and report it and go 'so who killed my soulmate >:(' and all that crap." She said, as she sabotaged the ship.

Tooru could only purse his lips, "Yeah, that did happen."

I found the meme and wanted to write it out. I have been playing too much Among Us lately and it's probably not healthy.

𝘏𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘕𝘦𝘸 𝘠𝘦𝘢𝘳! 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 :)