⠀ ⠀ Ღ┊𝟶𝟶𝟼. magnolia's

↷. 🗽 ঌ ࣪₀ 🦋 .˚ 🎬 ༺ ◛*➶ 。˚
♯ ❝ i'll walk through fire for you,
just let me 𝒂𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 ❞ ⁺◟༉ ꜜ

˚ 🎬 ༺ ◛*➶ 。˚♯ ❝ i'll walk through fire for you,  just let me  𝒂𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖  ❞ ⁺◟༉ ꜜ

.* ╱ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑺𝑰𝑿 ━ MAGNOLIA'S
⋆⋅ ━━━━ ‧ ༻✩༺ ‧ ━━━━ ⋅⋆

˚ ₊ 𓍯 𓈒𓄹 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 . . . ꜜ
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Ok Jocelyn, that's a wrap! You're good for the day." Jon Watt smiled brightly at the Actress. Jocelyn returned the smile and left to go to her dressing room.

Once arriving at her trailer she noticed the lights on and rolled her eyes. Of course, Zendaya and Laura would be inside. They practically live in each other's trailers at this point and would stay up all midnight watching movies or practicing their scripts.

Unlike the others, she was given a lot of workloads because she was balancing another movie as well.

On her breaks for the Spider-Man Homecoming movie ( which they are given two weeks ), she would go to the Star Wars cast in Ireland.

When she arrived at her trailer she noticed that Laura and Zendaya were ready to go out and eat. "Good you're here, let's go I'm starving!" Zendaya was already leaping out of her seat and ready to head out the door.

"Not so fast," Laura held back Zendaya and gestured to the bouquet of flowers. Jocelyn blinked in surprise at the flowers in her room. "Some delivery guy came to give you these."

It was a bouquet of Magnolia's. Her favorite. The reason behind it was because of her Nonna, who passed away from heart disease. Her Nonna was the reason why she's grown up to be a beautiful young lady, seeing as both Hiram and Monique always worked.

"It's probably from Phoebe." Jocelyn fished out her phone and called her favorite Australian friend.

"Hey Jo, what is it?"

"Hey, Phoebe, thanks for the flowers. How did you know I liked Magnolias?"

"Uh...I didn't get you flowers."

Just when Jocelyn found the card and opened while on the phone, she almost dropped the card at the initials at the bottom. "Holy shit, Phoebe I'll call you back."

Giving no time to rebuttal, Jocelyn hung up and examined the card, squinting as if she was hallucinating. "What the fuck? How did he even find out where I was filming?"

Laura being confused gave her a weird look, "Who's it from?"

"Timothée."

"Wow, he's really going in for it isn't he?" Zendaya smirked, peeking over her shoulder to see elegant cursive writing. "He's got good cursive. But i don't know if I should vomit or feel threatened."