⠀ ⠀ Ღ┊𝟶𝟷𝟻. mama nicole & kiwi

↷. 🗽 ঌ ࣪₀ 🦋 .˚ 🎬 ༺ ◛*➶ 。˚
♯ ❝ i'll walk through fire for you,
just let me 𝒂𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 ❞ ⁺◟༉ ꜜ

˚ 🎬 ༺ ◛*➶ 。˚♯ ❝ i'll walk through fire for you,  just let me  𝒂𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖  ❞ ⁺◟༉ ꜜ

.* ╱ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑭𝑰𝑭𝑻𝑬𝑬𝑵 ━ mama nicole & kiwi
⋆⋅ ━━━━━ ‧ ༻✩༺ ‧ ━━━━━━ ⋅⋆

˚ ₊ 𓍯 𓈒𓄹 ┊ 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 . . . ꜜ
❛ stream kiwi! ❜

 ꜜ❛ stream kiwi! ❜

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Peter Freakin' Parker you are so dead!" Jocelyn gritted her teeth at Tom.

"Cut! That was so much better!"

Jocelyn and Tom both sighed and smiled at each other. They made their way off the set to grab some water.

"Can you believe that we're actually done?" Jocelyn mused, looking at the set sadly.

"There's still going to be more...at least it's not over yet." Tom has already grown attached to his castmates. Especially since they were all close to his age. Out of everyone, he would miss Jocelyn the most because they met first at Captain America Civil War.
Lydia came over and handed them bottled water and protein bars. "Miss. Russo, there's somebody here for you."

She pointed towards where her chair was to see Timothée sitting there watching the three. When he noticed Tom and Jocelyn he immediately looked away embarrassed.

"Oh, I promised to hang out with him on Friday..." Jocelyn realized, without thinking her feet traveled to where Timothée sat pretending to look on his phone.

"Timmy hey."

He looked up shyly, "Hey Jo━" Timothée tried to avoid Tom's stares. How many people knew they dated in the past?

"Oh━this is Tom. He works with me but obviously you know that..." Jocelyn rambled awkwardly.

"So this is the mysterious boyfriend I've heard so much about." Tony came over making Jocelyn groan in annoyance and retort, "He's not my boyfriend."

"Whatever you say," Tony snickered, earning a glare from the auburn.

By the time Jocelyn and Timothée left the set, they went straight to her car and were already on the road. "Did you take your car here?"

"Actually my mom dropped me off ━" Timothée replied, earning a gasp from Jocelyn. "Mama Nicole?! Oh, I didn't even get the chance to say hi at the Oscars I was too...busy?"

Deep down she felt guilty for not only avoiding Timothée at the red carpet but his mother as well. The woman that treated her like a daughter because her own mother chose her two younger brothers and walked out of her life.

"She misses you a lot." Timothée mumbled, "Mom would always bring you up during the Holidays or when your birthday rolls around, she'll always make a cake."

Jocelyn pursed her lips and blinked away the tears. "She does that?"

Timothée smiled weakly and glanced at her then looked at the window. "Yeah, she does."
"Some things don't change." Jocelyn chuckled, turning on the radio. Harry Styles new song Kiwi plays on the radio.

The Chalamet recognized the voice and saw Harry Styles's new album resting at the dash. "Harry gifted it to me."

"The guy that got you flowers before I did." Timothée pouted earning a snicker from the red haired Actress.

"Relax Timmy T. He's one of my best friends. He wanted me to have the album first. After One Direction's split, it's been hard for him. They all still keep in contact but not so much lately cause of their schedules."

Timothée blinked and his mouth became agape. "You know all the members? Including Zayn?"

"Including Zayn. I always make time with him because he's still a part of the group even though he doesn't admit it. I'm glad Gigi is there for him."

The brown haired man couldn't help but smile genuinely, "Same old Jo, always being there for others."

"It's what I love to do....I'll be there for you too Timmy. We're friends."

𓏲𓍢 𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐎𝐑𝐀 𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐒 ! ... 𓍯 𓈒𓄹
ㅤ⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄‧˚✧ ✎↷: ❪ 𝙰𝚄𝚃𝙷𝙾𝚁𝚂 𝙽𝙾𝚃𝙴 ❫ ⠀
𝗖𝗢𝗦𝗠𝗜𝗖𝗕𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗞𝗦 ━ 🤍 🏹 🌿

 𓍯 𓈒𓄹ㅤ⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄‧˚✧ ✎↷:   ❪  𝙰𝚄𝚃𝙷𝙾𝚁𝚂 𝙽𝙾𝚃𝙴 ❫ ⠀𝗖𝗢𝗦𝗠𝗜𝗖𝗕𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗞𝗦 ━ 🤍 🏹 🌿

I'VE BEEN SO BUSY I'M SO SORRY.

I have to start writing essays to apply to colleges, retake my ACT, and fill out a freakin FAFSA how tf do yall do this??!