⠀ ⠀ Ღ┊𝟶𝟷𝟺. takeouts and burnt cookies

↷. 🗽 ঌ ࣪₀ 🦋 .˚ 🎬 ༺ ◛*➶ 。˚
♯ ❝ i'll walk through fire for you,
just let me 𝒂𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 ❞ ⁺◟༉ ꜜ

* ╱ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑭𝑶𝑼𝑹𝑻𝑬𝑬𝑵 ━ takeouts and burnt cookies  ⋆⋅ ━━━━━ ‧ ༻✩༺ ‧ ━━━━━━ ⋅⋆

.* ╱ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑭𝑶𝑼𝑹𝑻𝑬𝑬𝑵 ━ takeouts and burnt cookies
⋆⋅ ━━━━━ ‧ ༻✩༺ ‧ ━━━━━━ ⋅⋆

˚ ₊ 𓍯 𓈒𓄹 ┊ 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 . . . ꜜ
❛ the statistic guy ❜

 ꜜ❛ the statistic guy ❜

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"So what's with you and the statistic's guy I've heard so much about?"

After the whole kitchen fiasco ( ━ thanks to our dear spider boy ). They decided to order Chinese takeout in New York city.

Sadly, Tom couldn't feast in on the delicious food that arrived because he had to clean up after the mess he made.
"There's nothing between us. Except we both━"

"Dated back in High School━" Tom raised a brow, wearing a smirk as he shut the stove. "Everything is clean━pass me the damn tofu."

Jocelyn rolled her eyes and bit back a scoff while handing the white carton box filled with tofu.

"Why's he suddenly back into your life now? It's so weird." Harrison mumbled, munching on his noodles.

"Timmy and I are just friends now." Jocelyn sighed. She could already feel the overprotective masculinity entering the atmosphere.

The Osterfield rolled his eyes, "He broke up with you and told you he didn't love you ━"

The Russo let out an ignited yell of betrayal as she pointed her chopsticks threateningly at the Holland across the kitchen who had his mouth full of rice. "Tom, did you tell everyone?!"

"I━I didn't tell everyone," Tom responded in an offense, his eyes avoiding hers like she was the devil.

She took a deep breath and sat back in her chair with a 'thud' and continued eating, "He's just a friend, and besides I don't want to get my heart broken again."

"Jo."

"There's no more Jo and timmy anymore." Jocelyn continued, downing her red wine in one go.

"There's a thing called fate. Have you ever thought that maybe you two met at the wrong time yet both of you somehow found back each other?" Harrison asked.

Jocelyn laughed and shook her head, "Fate can go suck my non-existent dick. Does everyone think we're getting back together?"

"Just wait till I prove you wrong Russo." Harrison glanced at her pointedly. "I don't know why he broke up with you, but clearly he still likes you."

"Whatever you say Har." Jocelyn mumbled, "I'm meeting with him tomorrow."

"See you're even seeing him!"

"Shut up."

Tom picked up a pizzelle cookie and took a bite. Seconds later he spat it out. Both Jocelyn and Harrison sighed and shared knowingly looks.

𓏲𓍢 AUTHORS NOTE ... 𓍯 𓈒𓄹
ㅤ⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄‧˚✧ ❪ 𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚢 . ❫ ₊

Tbh i think i'm making progress studying! I'm doing a semi-study day cause I studied majority of the day yesterday