⠀ ⠀ Ღ┊𝟶𝟷𝟿. homecoming

↷. 🗽 ঌ ࣪₀ 🦋 .˚ 🎬 ༺ ◛*➶ 。˚
♯ ❝ i'll walk through fire for you,
just let me 𝒂𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 ❞ ⁺◟༉ ꜜ

˚ 🎬 ༺ ◛*➶ 。˚♯ ❝ i'll walk through fire for you,  just let me  𝒂𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖  ❞ ⁺◟༉ ꜜ

.* ╱ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑬𝑻𝑬𝑬𝑵 ━ homecoming premiere
⋆⋅ ━━━━━ ‧ ༻✩༺ ‧ ━━━━━━ ⋅⋆

˚ ₊ 𓍯 𓈒𓄹 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 . . . ꜜ
❨ spiderman: homecoming premiere ❩
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

JOCELYN STARED AT THE MIRROR OF HER HOTEL BEDROOM. At the other side of the room, Zendaya was dressed in a beautiful hot pink dress. She was getting her makeup done while the Russo was almost finished being ready.

"I can tell something is on your mind." Jocelyn stated.

Zendaya who was on her phone while the hairdresser fixed her hair fixated her gaze on her best friend and chuckled. "It's nothing, just something I have planned."

"Uh oh," Jocelyn uttered, quite anxious as to what she up her sleeve.
A vibrating noise from her purse made Jocelyn fish out her phone.

Harry: See you there!

Jocelyn smiled brightly at her phone and quickly texted him back.

☆彡

ONCE JOCELYN STEPPED OUT OF THE LIMO with Zendaya they were immediately bombarded with photographers and reporters itching to talk to them both.

"Ms. Russo! Are you expecting a date tonight?"

"Zendaya, Jocelyn, look over here!"

The two girls made their way down the long red carpet and plastered genuine smiles at the cameras.

She was expecting Harry to get here soon but little did Jocelyn know, Harry and Zendaya have been conspiring together to get a certain New York actor to actually appear instead.

Tom came over and greeted them both, "You two look amazing."

Zendaya did a hair flip, "I always look amazing."

"Thanks, Tom."

Immediately the cameras have been pointing straight at something, not someone else who just arrived. Jocelyn automatically thought it was Harry but the look of astonishment was clear on her face.

Timothée Chalamet walked onto the red carpet staring right at the blonde Actress.

Jocelyn snapped her head at Zendaya and Tom who whistled and tried to act innocent.

"You two knew about this? How did you even━"

"Harry and Zendaya planned it, not me!" Tom waved his hands in surrender.