15. lust

The hall was empty
The chairs and desks was placed neatly
Some books were on them .

(A/n:- jungkook placed the books on the right side of the desk and left some space in between the desk . Were he latter put his butt , addressing y/n to sit on the chair. So , they were close and face to face .)

" explain " you said making me confuse but I was too afraid as I thought my actions was not respectable to you . Without thinking anything I started speedily mumbling.

"sorryMr.jeoniwaswrong.itwasmyfaultthatidisrespectedyou.imreallysorry"

" Miss y/n please stop , can you please say it slowly " you were cutely smiling at my sudden behaviour, it was funny for you but not for me as your smile made me fall for you even more .

" I'm sorry sir " you shortly ended with feeling aching in your chest .

You bent yourself, putting your elbow attached to your knees , locking your fingers with each other. Now face was nearer to mine as I gashed for air .

I saw you unfold your fingers as you put your palm on my head , creasing it softly and you said .

" you are a teenager , ofcourse it happens . It's ok I don't mind "

(A/n :- jungkook suddenly stood up from the desk and y/n who was holding her tears after getting rejected was confused as her eyes were looking at her teacher. He sit on his knees in level of y/n's knees as he grabbed the laces of the shoe which was untied and started tiering it , y/n understood and watching jungkook taking care of her , her cheeks heat up as she started blushing .

Jungkook finished as he looked up and accidentally his gaze fell on y/n's panty which was exposed because of her sitting style . Her panty was so tight that created a perfect shape of what vagina looks like and jungkook's gaze turned dark .

In his entire life he rode so many women and after that he killed them but this was the first time when he felt excitment and lust for this little pussy of y/n . He wanted it but he need to be patient coz psychopathic brain never do things in hurry they are smart killers . )

=================================

A/n:- sorry  readers , english is my fourth language so I'm trying my best to write it with no mistakes but if it has any then please forgive me .