43) something fishy

10 min ago

(A/n :- jungkook was all over you but somehow you made him lose the grip around your waist . You got up from the bed and looked down , there he is . Sleeping so soundly . However he is way older then you but you have to admit his sleepy self is so adorable which you wanted to cuddle and admire . You bent down giving him a quick kiss on the top of his head , you made your way towards the bathroom which was attached to his room .
After finishing your business you walked out from his room .

Just like every girl, you always wished for someone like him will someday come in your life and both if you get up in the same bed , you'll make him breakfast like all lovers do for their partners and a sweet happy ending with them .

That thought , you made way back then hit you once again and your childish brain instrucked you to prepare him a good meal which you don't know how to make but you'll try . You made your way to the hall room passing by two more other rooms which for you still not discovered yet .

You were having your best time . Your crush accepted you . You made love last night which was still early in this relationship but your hormones are on blam. Everything was so perfect. Just one thing still not done yet ' him to say that he loves you ' .

Like wise , 'What teenagers "who are in love" do ? Basically they want to know everything about their partners including their private things ' which in your case , you wanted to do . Passing by those rooms made you curious and previously you wanted to enter their too . You stopped your legs for taking any further steps and curiously in jungkook's absence you unlock the room 3 and went in without his permission while on the other hand him sleeping peacefully.

Entering into the room , bad smells hit your nostril . You cover your nose with your two little palms and the darkness gave you the best view of something fishy . Releasing your hand from your nose , you waved your hands up and down to find out the switch board and switch it on . After taking sometime you found out . Without wasting anytime and with this such a horrible smell
You quickly switch on the lights finding something so horrible in front of you , your knee weakens and you fell on the floor covering yourself in this bloody mess ." )

" )