35) Fake love

A/n p.o.v

Already 2 hours passed
You were sleeping and he is awake
Your head resting on his arm
As he looking at you in deep thoughts

( " no one loves you jungkook but papa loves you....listen to papa and kill her . She is the one who left you , she is the one who abandoned you...she needs to get punish and her punishment is death ......do it jungkook , do it.....my boy , do it "

The darkness of that room filled with creepy laugh of that mature man and sound of suffocated voice of a women which he beated and tied her hands brutally and a young boy in his 13 looking at his father doing this crime .

That young boy's eyes was filled with rage and anger , the way he looking at the lady who tied down in fear . She mumbles which was not clear because of the tape sticking on her lips but it was obvious for her to beg for her life . She looked at the boy with pity and guilt.

But her pity form was not liked by that little boy and only one provok

" She don't love you jungkook . It's fake love .....punish her by death "

And he rushed towards her father , taking the knife from his hand and bent down with anger .
In second that knife smoothly went in and out in her stomach as she last saw her son killing her and the baby inside her . Her eyes went blank and the thread of her life tore apart .

He stopped stabbing when she stopped moving with blank expression. Tears started living his eyes as he looked up at the man who smile brightly, like nothing happened.

" what ? Go , bring the Electric Chain Saw "

After few minutes later

That young boy saw his father cutting his dead mother into mini peises

" why are you standing there , come , come my boy ...join me in this fun task " )

Jungkook draft away from his thoughts
And saw your form beside him
Sleeping softly

=================================
A/n:- please read my other works and vote them too😭.....

=================================A/n:- please read my other works and vote them too😭

And can't wait for BE 😁💜