32) Juicy

A/n:- the kiss was so deep for both of you and the sinful touch was so relaxing that both of you forget to breath and after a while you naturally gasped for air .
Both of you parted your lips for a little and took deep breaths which echoed loudly.
In between , the weather was not good as it was raining much more like some kind of cyclone is going to come but one thing that rain did is making the atmosphere much more romantic. The thunder was loud as it was storming unstoppable.
Jungkook let himself up from the hanging position and slowly started unbuttoning his shirt . The moment he throw his cloths to join yours, the electricity went off and power cut . Now both of you , naked on the bad with darkness and nothing to see .

It was too dark to see anything like what he was doing or what his expressions was ? The only thing you felt was his breath hitting your parted inner thigh .
Sudden stormy light made you realize and see that now his head was in between your thighs and before you could do anything he stick his tongue out and licked your folds like it was the best ice cream he licked ever
The feeling was foriegn to you as his soft tongue licked your folds up and down pressing his tongue inside your hole making it unbearable. He thrusts your womanhood with his tongue like there was no tomorrow and seems like this flavor for him was limited edition , he has to drink it all .
You curled your legs in satisfaction and when you felt like releasing something the friction stopped. You opened your eyes in disappointment but without giving you anytime to say anything. Jungkook let his big length pushed inside you slowly slowly turning the satisfaction into pain .

" let me drink that juice everyday , my baby girl and I'll fuck you with your choice "

=================================

A/n:- these all stuff built up when I was in train 😅.