Chapter Fifteen

"This is where my team monitors the police bands for activity." Barry explained as we entered the Cortex with Felicity.

"We can track anything that's happening. Check this out: We have our own satellite!" I said with a smile as I pulled up a live video feed of the S.T.A.R. Labs satellite dish.

"I know. I hack into it from time to time." Felicity said as Cisco and I'd mouths dropped.

"Rude!" We said together as Felicity have us a "sorry" look. I knew I couldn't stay mad at her. Felicity was way to nice.

"It is, of course, so wonderful to see you again, Felicity." Caitlin said, earning a bashful look from the blond. "I'm just wondering how much of our operation she needs to know about." SHe continued, eyeing me and Barry.

"I'm really good at keeping secrets." Felicity said as Barry nodded.

"She works with the Arrow." I said as Ciscos mouth dropped.

"Now it all makes sense! You know who the Arrow is!" Cisco said as Felicity's eyes widened nervously.

"Do you- know who the Arrow is?" I asked as her head snapped my way. Well now she's kind of intimidating. I like it.

"Um..." She said before blurting, "Let's just say that my team has a similar setup but . . .with more pointy objects." She said as I let out a chuckle.

And then I remembered something I had forgotten to ask Barry. "I'm Barry.. could I. . . Could I talk to you privately?" I asked as his brows raised, and I could faintly see a blush crossing his cheeks.

"Um yeah.. yeah sure." He said as I pressed my lips into a smile, dragging my feet as I walked out of the cortex near the elevator with him.

"So what is it. . . What is it you want to talk about?" Barry asked, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Our um. . . Would you call it a date? Because I don't want you to think I think it's a date if you don't want it to be a date. It can just be two friends. . . Co-workers if you want to call us that, going out to eat. . ." I rambled as Barry chuckled. "W-What?"

"Oh um nothing. Yeah I guess it could be a date. If you want it to be, too. I'll uh. . . Pick you up at 7 tonight?" He said with a nervous smile as I smiled back, clasping my hands together as I nodded.

"It's a date." We walked back to the cortex with a smile on our faces, stopping when everyone suddenly began to do random things.

"We're you guys listening to our conversation?!" Barry asked as I cross d my arms.

"Whaaaaaat? No!" Cisco said as he set down the upside down book. I raised a suspicious brow as I frowned at them.

I groaned as Cisco gave us a "yeah we did" look before we all heard the wheels of Dr. Wells chair go round and round over to us.

"Welcome, Miss Smoak." He said with a warm smile as Felicity stared in shock.

"Dr. Wells? The Dr. Wells?" She said, letting out an gasp.

"Please, call me Harrison, Felicity."

"You know my name?!"

"Ranked second in the National Informative Technology competition at age 19. Graduated MIT with master's degree in cyber security and computer sciences."Dr Wells said as I dropped my mouth.

"So you're SMART smart." I said as Felicity looked down at her heels, blushing if embarrassment.

"I keep an eye out for promising talent in scientific fields. That's brought me Cisco and Caitlin." Dr. Wells said before he turned to me, a smile still on his face. "And Cora."