58. AX interview with Barbara Palvin

Bold letters: interviewer

"I'm here with Barbara Palvin who is Victoria's Secret newest angel"

"Oh yes I am"

"Hello Barbara how are you?"

"Hey! I'm great thank you"

"So you are obviously the newest angel, tell me about how that felt when you got the news"

"Well I didn't really believe it at first, but then I called my parents, they were happy, my mom cried, that made it more real and then I called my boyfriend Harry and he was like I knew it baby, I told you, you deserve it"

"I love how he's very supportive, like every interview I've seen with him he's always like she deserves it, she's amazing you guys are really supportive of each other, and you said he's big part of you being more confident with yourself how does he makes you feel more confident?"

"With him just being himself like I love him for him and he loves me for me and I think that's what makes it so good and I don't know that's why I believe that his support is real and it's really for me"

"So you are now touring with him and the rest of the boys"

"Yes I am"

"What's it like being with him all the time and being with the boys"

"We actually are loving it, I go to every show which it's amazing I'm a true fan now and afterwards we sometimes go to dinner or for a walk and we literally spent every minute together it's really cheesy but we love being together"

"So you are really happy being with Harry every minute?"

"Of course I am! I actually miss him right know, we haven't seen each other in almost two weeks is like a lifetime for us" Barbara laughed

"When are you going to see him?"

"This Friday I'm excited, I was actually flying back to where he was but he said I deserve to rest and that he'll catch up here"

"Awww he's sweet"

"Yeah and he's all mine" she laughed

"All yours" "What about the rest of the boys, what is like being with them?"

"All yours"
"What about the rest of the boys, what is like being with them?"

"It's amazing! They are really funny like literally I never get bored with them I get along with them really great but of course sometimes I need a break from them" Barbara said laughing

"What? Why?"

"No don't get me wrong I love them but you know man will always be man and sometimes is overwhelming so I'm like I need a break but it's like give me a break but give me boyfriend so I kind of kidnap him" she giggled

"So your breaks are with Harry?"

"Yeah, we just lay down or sometimes we go out somewhere"

"Let's talk about Victoria's Secret again, so next show is coming, are you wearing wings? What are they like?"

"It is I'm excited, yes I'll be wearing my first wings and I can't tell you what they are because I don't know yet"

"I believe they'll be amazing, so was it being an angel something that you always wanted to be, like something you wanted to achieve and make sure you got there?"

"I mean I feel like it's every model's dream, but with me it wasn't just my dream it was also my motivation to actually work on my body and my health"

"Well thank you so much Barbara for coming today"

"Thank you for having me"