200. Article

PLEASE READ AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END!!

Harry Styles and Barbara Palvin finally got married after 9 years together!

This has been the article every Harbara fan has been wanting to read since the couple started getting serious. The wedding took place in London during Harry's tour. Fans of the couple were wondering when they will finally do it since they got engaged in Valentine's Day after Barbara posted a snap of her with her engagement ring and captioned it "Happy V day to me!"

 Fans of the couple were wondering when they will finally do it since they got engaged in Valentine's Day after Barbara posted a snap of her with her engagement ring and captioned it "Happy V day to me!"

Stella Maxwell (Maid of Honor) with Barbara

According to Vogue attendees were the couple's socialite friends and came to a total of 400 guests. Stella Maxwell as Maid of Honor, Gigi Hadid, Sara Sampaio, Josephine Skriver, Candice Swanepoel and Romee Strijd all flew to London from NYC. Also in attendance were Timothée Chalamet as Best Man, Ariana Grande, Anna Wintour, Stevie Nicks, Adele, Kelly and Ozzy Osbourne, Niall Horan, Behati Prinsloo, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson and Zayn Malik.

The 27 year old supermodel wore a customized dress by Valentino designed just for her by but changed to a David Tutera satin dress for the reception.

Barbara being photographed with Sara Sampaio in the reception

Harry and Barbara's love story dates back to 2016, year were they first met after being introduced at that years Victoria's Secret Fashion Show by mutual friend Sara Sampaio who told TMZ at the time "I've been aware of Harry's crush for Barbara for a while now and I knew that once Barbara met him she was going to like him, so I just figured that the VS show was the perfect timing to introduce them, they did the rest"

Since then the couple have kept a 7 year relationship including a break up and reconciliation. After giving their romance a second chance months later Barbara announced via Instagram her engagement to the British singer.

Throughout their long time romance they welcomed two kids, Alanna who was born in 2021 and Harley born in 2022 who were the ring bearers at the ceremony.