Chapter 2

Blake's p.o.v

I finally found my mate and she runs away from me i know i have a reputation with women but I've always holded out for my mate. I get a few of my warriors together and try to track her down I want and need answers about that scar on her face. Soon my wolf titan picks up the scent of strawberries following it i spot my mate with 3 male rouges trying to force themselves on her my blood boils as I let out a roar and rip one of the apart. After she passes out i rush to her side shifting back to human form and putting on some shorts that we brought with us gently pick her up. My beta comes over but I let out a low growl.

Connor - Sorry Alpha. Is she ok?

Blake - Am not sure let's get her to the pack hospital.

We rush back to the pack hosptail with my mate in my arms. Titan whimpered as we ran back he was worried for our mate connor mindlinked the pack doctor to inform him of what's happened. we soon arrived a she wolf showed me to a room for my mate.

Nurse - put "her" in here alpha.

I don't care for her tone I know that there are a few she wolves in my pack that would love to be my luna but that spot has always been ready for my mate and no others.

Blake - remember your place this girl is my mate.

She bows her head in submission.

Nurse - Alpha I.....

I wave my hand dismissing her I don't want near my mate.

(Mind-link
Blake - doctor?

Doctor Matt - yes alpha?

Blake - I need you in room 3 and bring a new nurse the one who was in here was disrespectful to my luna.

Doctor Matt - of course Alpha.

End of mindlink)

Doctor Matt (pack doctor)

Doctor Matt soon comes in with a new nurse to check on my mate I know it's sad that I don't even know my own mates name yet. While I wait for the doctor to finish with my mate I should tell you about myself.

My father was killed in a rogue attack 3 years ago , my mother died after giving birth to my sister Amy. My dad was a great king but hated his own daughter he blamed her for my mother's death but I didn't i always had my sister's back growing up so am protective of her. Amy has always wanted to find her mate with no such luck the males in my pack have tired to trick her into thinking she's their mate but she's to smart for that.