Chapter Five : The Result Part Two

When Alec agreed, he had expected Magnus to finally relieve the pressure in his body, not to kiss him and then walk away! He whimpered, tugging at his bonds as he struggled to find a way to pull the Warlock back to him so that he could ease the burn in his body.

Magnus looked back with a small smirk, his eyes holding promise. "I'll be right back baby." He disappeared into the bathroom.

The Shadowhunter threw his head back, barely biting back a whimper as wave after wave of heat made their way up and down his body. He beyond hard now and already precum was starting to leak from the tip. God, whatever the hell Magnus had given him was going to kill him if the Warlock didn't come and fuck him. Right. Now.

Almost as if summoned by thought said Warlock walked back into the room, with what looked like a blindfold and lube. Alec nearly bucked his hips.

Magnus sauntered over, eyes gleaming as he took in his Shadowhunter's state, chuckling quietly to himself. Oh yes. The aphrodisiac had definitely been a must. He moved so that he sitting on the edge of the bed, just close enough that Alec could feel his heat but not enough that they could touch.

"So, darling," Magnus purred, circling his index finger on the cap of the lubricant -heated lubricant, but then, Alec didn't know that. "Just how far do you want to go with this?" He moved closer, tilting his head to the side as he met his lover's eyes.

Alec bit his lip against the frustrated moan that rose. "W-What?"

"You know? Spanking, toys, master/slave, humiliation... It's all up to you darling." Magnus reached a hand out to brush the sweaty locks off of his love's temple. Alec leaned into the touch.

"Anything." Alec breathed.

Magnus' eyes widened in surprise. "Anything?"

Alec's eyes fluttered open -he'd been unaware that he'd closed them- meeting his lover's eyes with a gentle smile. "I trust you Magnus." He whispered softly.

"I trust you Magnus."

The Warlock's breath caught in his throat. God, he was a lucky bastard. Not only was this amazing boy his -Magnus Bane's and no one else's- he was trusting him with something this intimate. It was a trust Magnus would do everything in his power to protect.

"Thank you sweetness." He murmured softly, gazing into those soft baby blues. He leaned down to give his love one last soft kiss, stoking the hair back from his forehead one last time before he leaned back, letting his dominant side take over.

"Lift your head." He ordered, his voice a cross between seductive and just plain demanding.

Alec moaned, eyes fluttering as he struggled to do just that, biting his lip as he used his arms as leverage.

So apparently Alec liked being ordered around. Magnus smirked silently to himself. That was something he'd enjoy greatly. He took the black blind fold in his hands, stretching the cord so that it fit over his love's head. He moved the strands of hair out of the way before slipping the fabric down over his Shadowhunter's eyes.

Alec moaned, breaths again coming out in harsh pants. He couldn't see anything that Magnus was doing and now that he was blindfolded the heat moving throughout his body due to the drugs were just that much more intense.

"Don't move." Magnus ordered sternly. Alec bit his lip. As if he could. The Shadowhunter couldn't describe the feeling he got when his Warlock used that tone that demanded submission. It was like lightning, every pore of his skin opening up to the currents of heat weaving throughout his body. And Alec couldn't help but admit that god he loved that voice.