flower power

She collapses onto her bed, a large heave escaping her form

      She collapses onto her bed, a large heave escaping her form. Today, she had actually gone to school, something that made her mom much prouder than it should've. 

Her friends had greeted her normally and she had sat with them at lunch, but it felt distant now. She couldn't understand the inside jokes used, and didn't know the people they talked of. At one point the Sports Festival was brought up, the only thing she could comment on. 

(l/n) wasn't sure they had heard her. Well, they might've. Just didn't bother listening.

Her phone buzzes from its place on the charger and she yanks it forward, letting her charger smack against the side of her bedside table. The screen lights up and she sees a notification from the 1-A group chat.

—She has no clue why they haven't removed her yet; she rarely talked when conversations were being made.

Quickly, her eyes glance over the message and she realizes it's a specific question for her. Blinking drowsily, she opens the chat.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━1-A━☂

Midoriya

(l/n)? I know you don't talk much but I really wanted to know your quirk!

Jirou

Wow Midoriya, personal question straight off the bat huh?

Midoriya

OH NO OBVIOUSLY YOU DONT HAVE TO ANSWER IT BUT I JUST WANTED TO ASK SORRY IF IT'S PERSONAL

Jirou

Calm down bruv, just teasing

Eddie

it's fine

i call my quirk flower power

Denki

can flower?

Sero

speak an actual language denki

Jirou

Old style type of name, sweet

Midoriya

What does it do?

Eddie

i can basically just make types of flowers i know the name of. i can crush them into this weird powder that can be used for cooking. or other things, i don't use it much

Midoriya

I've never heard of something like that before? Do you need to know the biological structure as well? Or can you just make them based on a nickname used for the flower? What about the scientific name?