absolute terror

The amount of regret that (y/n) felt as she walked towards the park was immense. There was quite a lot of laughter and loud snorts in the distance.

And they were definitely not that of a child's.

Her sneakers make a soft pad against the ground she walks on, and her body absentmindedly avoids the cracks in the sidewalks. It's a weird habit she's picked up on since kindergarten.

She forgets how many people in the class said they would be attending, but she knows for a fact that it's over seven. That fact alone is enough to stress her out.

The benches where the class said to meet them are now in sight and she can see the bodies of different students. Mina and Denki stick out like a sore thumb, though most of them are sitting on the benches normally.

Trying to fixed the slouched posture she had gained over the course of the walk was difficult. Curse scoliosis😔.

Now walking towards the group, a few of them glance over at her. Mina smiles.

"Are you (y/n)!" She simply nods in response and some of the students squeal, immediately hopping over. Mina and Uraraka drag her over by her arm as she grumbles.

"Okay!" Uraraka grins. "I'm going to tell you who's who!"

She points at the different students, naming them off as she goes.

Tsu.

Denki.

Kirishima.

Jiro.

Todoroki.

Sero.

Hagakure.

Midoriya ( Deku? That's a weird nickname— )

Mineta..?

And Momo.

Mina hums. "Tokoyami didn't come because he already knew you, a few of them were busy, and Bakugo was just plain mean and refused," (y/n) nods. Seems true.

The person Uraraka called Mineta looks up at her from his place on the bench and grumbles. "I thought she'd look different," Kirishima chuckles awkwardly and the girls roll their eyes.

"Ignore him (y/n)!" Kirishima exclaims. She lets out a puff of air escape her nose in amusement. She's heard worse things from catcallers than from this midget so far.

The class starts to break out in conversation as Todoroki makes his way towards her silently.

"I would like to inquire about the witchcraft deal," The class is silent for another second before they all burst into laughter or giggles. Uraraka and Hagakure the most. Midoriya grins and rubs the back of his head.

"I don't know if they were serious about that Todoroki, they could've been kidding,"

"Why would they bring it up if it was a joke,"

"For comedy! Or to, uhm, keep up conversation. Or, uhm. Nevermind," Mina continues to snort at Midoriya's explanation.

Sero pipes in. "Yeah, I'm a bit scared of (y/n) ever since she said she practiced witchcraft,"

Denki grins. "I think it's cool! I would wanna do it too but Jiro said I'd end up cursing myself😪,"

"Because you would,"

"Would not, I'm smarter than that at least!"

"Riiiight,"

(Y/n) talks again. "I'd be willing to teach you some basics Todoroki, but I don't think today is a good day for that,"

Todoroki stares at her blankly before nodding and going back to sitting down.

Conversation continues throughout the group with (Y/n) adding her own spice in every once in a while.

Momo ends up saying that they should all get a picture with (Y/n) before they leave like the mother she is. Most of the girls tell her to strike a pose, in which every time she chooses finger guns or peace signs.

Everyone's goodbyes are quick, and soon (Y/n) is waving goodbye to the last person, Kirishima as he walks away. Standing in her same position for a while awkwardly, she stares at her home screen in a fog of mind. 

Going over the events today, she realizes she never actually said that much. God, they must've found her annoying—

Shut up thoughts.

Shaking her head, she starts to slowly make her way towards either a ramen shop, or home.

Someone from the trees smiles.

END

( i'm so sorry ya'll. this chapter took way too long to make and it's not even that good. i'm probably going to be sticking with the textfic theme completely, because the in person scenes are just not working out. a lot of small chapters should be coming soon;

these include one on one talks to students, incorrect quotes, one a.m. gang, and just snippets in general.

hope you enjoyed though <3 )