let's curse the gods

( Technically this is a 1k special because this book just hit 1k reads so thank you to everyone who's reading this )

Currently (l/n) and Todoroki sat in U.A.'s dorm, plopped in the kitchen in front of a bowl of raspberries. The two hair toned boy kept giving glances between the bowl and (l/n), confusing radiating off of his form.

It had been a bit of a struggle to finally get it this quiet in the kitchen. When (l/n) had originally gotten there, some of the students had been nonstop bothering her and trying to pull her away from Todoroki. But that doesn't matter now, because they're here and ready.

Todoroki finally spoke. "What are we supposed to do?"

(l/n) cleared her throat dramatically. "Well, because I'm lazy and can't bother actually teaching you the basics right now, I'm going to teach you a spell,"

"A spell?"

"Well, it's not really a spell but you catch my drift,"

Todoroki blinked. He did not catch her drift whatsoever. In fact, he didn't no there was a drift.

She sighed. "Okay whatever, let me just explain it to you," She picked up a raspberry after her statement and held it up so he could see it.

"This is basically a bad luck spell. What you wanna do is give this raspberry the name of the person you want to give bad luck, and really try to force the name onto it. Like glare at this berry and tell it, You are this person, you absolute fuck to really get the idea in there,"

Todoroki nodded, slightly terrified at the concept but still fascinated.

"Next, you wanna start chewing on the berry, but don't swallow a single bit of it. Just mash it around angrily and really get your point through. Afterwards, you spit all of it out into a trash can or wherever, and there you have it!"

He looked at her. "Is that all?"

She nodded excitedly. "Yep, it's pretty simple! You really need to channel some energy though, since you've never done this before,"

Todoroki nodded again. "May I begin?"

"Yep!"

(l/n) really how incredibly funny it was to watch a mature person angrily stare at a berry for two minutes on end. It was hard holding in her immature cackles.

It was long until Todoroki had spit out his berry and turned to her. "Now what?"

She hummed for a moment.

"Do you know how to play Mario Kart?"

"No,"

(l/n) grinned. "This'll be fun,"

END.

( whenever I have to do fillers, I'm going to make them just chapters of (l/n) teaching Todoroki witchcraft, because why not )