red knight

hey guys what do you think was behind him, was the thing good or bad let me know in the comments what you think, i might also make it a crossover,  this chapter is mostly gonna be dereks pov

also Derek is an alpha and in his pack there are; Allison, Lydia, Kira, Malia, Erica, Scott, Issac, Boyd, Liam, Theo, Parrish, Jackson, Peter, secretly the twins

peter seemed to notice it now with his head tilted upwards slightly, trying to locate the smell, it kinda smelt familiar, i could be wrong though, werewolves can be wrong, right, anyway it didn't come from the building itself, but the alley behind it, "Derek it could just be a hurt animal", "we are still helping it, it was your decision to come with me", "wish I'd of stayed" i just glare at him "what, I'm sorry mister perfect, im not as strong as you, it could be a trap" at that i roll my eyes and enter the dark alley, every time i edge closer the smell gets stronger, i see a shadow on the floor near the very end of the alley and point it out to peter before heading to investigate, i gasp as i can see features of the boys face illuminated by a dimmed restaurant window, it was stiles, i lay my jacket over the top of him and hear a faint heart beat, oh god,what happened to you "i have to get him inside, quick", we both wasted no time in getting back, since we'd only been out ten minutes it wasn't long before peter helped hold the door to the loft open with all the pack on the sofa their attention turned to me, "everybody move now, i'll need some clean cloths and the first aid kit, hurry" with that everyone ran to find everything as quick as possible. god please be ok.

"i got you stiles, just hold on a little bit longer, please for me, open your eyes, STILES"

His heart beat was sickeningly slow it was like the heart monitor just before flat line, it was awful, everyone waited, hoping the boy survived, i dont know what any of us would do if we loose him like this.

the pack returned quick with the correct equipment, I could smell blood everywhere on him, what's worse is someone abused him I could smell the fear radiating from the boy it also smelt slightly familiar like I'd smelt it before and it angered my ...

the pack returned quick with the correct equipment, I could smell blood everywhere on him, what's worse is someone abused him I could smell the fear radiating from the boy it also smelt slightly familiar like I'd smelt it before and it angered my wolf. My body was in autopilot as I treated his wounds as I thought about stuff like I knew I had feelings for the boy even before I was in his dads car, i even growled when the sheriff pulled him out of the car. I never wanted to hurt him by admitting them feelings, he doesn't even know i love him and he ran away because of everything that happened but mostly it was my fault, i pushed him away, this has got to be worse as I could have protected him, oh I also knew about that douche of a boyfriend, which made me involuntarily growl, at that point everything sort of just clicked into place, it was him, it had to be, he didn't see me but I was there when stiles sort of introduced Scott to what was his name again, James, John, Joshua, all I know is that when I smelt he reeked of trouble, and that I will murder him and make it look like an accident, or maybe rip his throat out with my teeth, he hurt my stiles. but if it was him then stiles has had disgusting vial things like this happen to him for 5 and a half years, my wolf howling because he was in pain and probably nobody to help him, that's it I'm defiantly hurting him but its got to be a slow and agonising death, that's the least he deserves, i wasn't there to protect him then i will defiantly protect him now whether he likes it or not.