Drowning

"you got true Winchester blood, you found a good pack here and you keep them safe,", "yeah i know, oh cas is back with my dad, sorry i didn't tell you sooner", "no big deal, you had other things" dean jesters to the room full of my pack, i glance around smiling as i look, Theo and liam are cuddling, malia and kira asleep in the love seat Jackson Ethan and aiden all huddled up, Scott sharing a bag of crisps with Isaac, mason and Corey on the bed on the floor next to Lydia and Allison and peter Chris and Derek reading, i turn to the older brother "thanks for this", "your welcome, but i didn't really do anything, was all you man", "you were willing to defend me, and that means a lot so to say thank you i ordered you something, cas said something about your love for pie, hope cherry is alright" deans face lights up "that son of a bitch, but when did you have time to order it",dean turns to me intrigued "before Derek found me, and i was hunger anyway so i got take out" he hugs me it seems weird to be receiving a hug and as if on que there is a knock on the door, Jackson Ethan and aiden go to the door and bring all the food inside handing me most of the bags, i give dean the one with the pie burger and salad for the brothers and hand out the food to each of my pack, ill ask Lucifer to let him come back for the pack to let there anger out on him tomorrow, just need to prepare myself to face him again, later we are all sleeping on the beds and thats when the nightmares begin. 

I listen to the wind blow through the trees, on my face I can feel the warm summer breeze

My breath deepens and my heart slows as I fall to my knees.

I hear their voices loud, I hear their voices clear. 

I can see their faces through every tear.

I can feel the blood flowing through my veins. 
I can hear a loud thunder in my head accompanying sharp pains.

i wake up panting, clutching my chest as sweat forms over my entire body, i take shallow deep breaths to try will away the churning in my stomach, "what happened", Derek was awake "don't know" it felt so real, i was surrounded by the corpses of my pack, i look around to see my pack, my family safe illuminated by the soft dawn of a new day then i hear whimpering coming from peter, so i quietly make my way to him, hugging him like last time "it's ok peter, just a bad dream" Derek is on the other side offering comfort to his uncle "stiles, oh god, i did it again didn't i", "if you are gonna say that you are sorry for waking us, i don't want to hear it, now do you want to talk about it" peter shakes his head, not ready then we snuggle together and try to get some more sleep until my phone rings, i groan as i receive my phone and see the caller id is Melissa and answer already feeling dread i say "has something happened to my dad", "stiles your dad was sable", "was, i what do you mean was stable", "stiles, your dads in a coma" her words die down after that i hear a thud and i see Derek and peter run to me but time seems to have slowed down as my knees buckle i feel both wolfs hold me and carry me to the couch i hear muffled voices as i sit still from the shock and then i get hugged from so many as i struggle to see who is where.