Imprinted

derek talking "'  '"            dereks wolf '   '

"Derek" i heard stiles say as i opened the loft door and he came rushing towards me, he hugged me, our hug was cut short with him apologising and then glancing at an unconscious sheriff "he'll be fine in a couple of hours, just needs to sleep it off, and don't apologise" as soon as i let the sheriffs body drop to the sofa i hugged stiles smiling because he was safe and that he was hugging me back. I could feel peters gaze on us as we hugged then heard footstep moving away from us, so i thought peter was going to his room but he came back five minutes later with two blankets and two pillows with him placing a blanket over the sheriff whist saying that stiles could have his room, i was slightly surprised by this however slightly more surprised with what stiles said "peter, im not taking your room from you i will just sleep on the floor" my wolf responded faster than my mind with "nobody is sleeping on the floor, stiles can just share my bed, i have a queen size so its plenty big enough for us both to have our own side" my wolf smiled when stiles nodded saying that it should work and with that we all went to bed, i was slightly nervous being with my mate in the same bed and not knowing what my wolf would actually do, i gave stiles some of my smaller bottoms and just layed in bed all the while thinking what the hell did i just do.

stiles changed in the bathroom but got in bed on his side "hey derek" i hummed in response "thanks" i let out a breath i didn't realise i was holding and smiled to hear soft snores as i drifted into sleep myself.

i woke up to a fast beating heart momentarily forgetting the previous night i went to speak but all that was heard was a whine and as i opened my eyes i saw a shocked looking stiles and looked around fully to see four paws and a tail, great 'serio...

i woke up to a fast beating heart momentarily forgetting the previous night i went to speak but all that was heard was a whine and as i opened my eyes i saw a shocked looking stiles and looked around fully to see four paws and a tail, great 'seriously this is what you do when we share a bed, at least it wasn't anything bad', 'oh shut it Derek, i cant help it he smells so nice, almost like home and the woods, and i would never hurt mate, although this wasn't entirely my fault you felt like it too, we both have to agree to things like this'

stiles looked upon the wolf, breathing  heavily, but when he calmed down, he admired the wolves beauty, it was maybe the size of a timber wolf or bigger with black fur all over its body with brown highlights around the ears and chest. stiles finally calmed himself for his brain to catch up with him "Derek " Derek's wolf howled at his mate saying his name he gently and slowly crept to stiles side wrapping himself around the smaller boy, content that his mate hadn't run at the site of his wolf. 

We stayed like that for a while before stiles started talking again, "you probably wont understand this but i want you to know that i used to have these dreams of a black shadow with red glowing eyes", he takes a breath and runs a hand through Derek's fur on his head " used to wake up screaming and everything, i wouldn't fall back to sleep thinking it was trying to get me", stiles looks into Derek's eyes, "but as i look at you, i feel safe, like nothing can touch me" there were so many emotions, there was pain for a little stiles waking from a nightmare, and that the nightmare was about him, there was relief that his mate felt safe with him, there was love knowing that stiles was his but there was also regret knowing that he may not be able to keep his mate safe, but Derek also felt that he would die before anything tries to kill his mate, he growls at that thought which also makes stiles stiffen slightly so Derek respond with turning to face the human and licks his face "sourwolf stop it, it tickles" stiles is laughing and Derek loves the sound and continues just to hear him laugh more, until he hears movement towards his bedroom he stands up, turns around protectively in front of stiles and growls only for peter to come barging in "Derek i- um" peter stares at the black wolf longer than he should as stiles clears his throat and speaks "Derek is currently unable to talk so i speak on his behalf and tell us what you wanted", by that point Derek had stopped growling and peter shakes his head "right, we have a big problem" and with that he ran back the way he came from, Derek waits for stiles to follow peter and as stiles walks cautiously Derek is by his side until they hear the chaos in the living room "guys what are you doing here" stiles entered to see his friends arguing with his dad and argent? "stiles we were so worried" Lydia came towards him with arms out wide and Derek tried not to growl, but he did and so everyone's eyes fell to his wolf "ah right, your probably wondering why there is a wolf near me but don't worry it's just", "Derek" stiles got interrupted by Scott "you know", "yeah i can sense him", "is that a werewolf thing, can you all sense him" stiles got an array of nods apart from the humans in the group "what happened" "I don't know Scott it just sort of happened, he was human last night", Scott seemed to think before answering "do you know what this means, this means that your " Derek growled at Scott before he could even finish so peter stepped in knowing that Derek would want to tell stiles himself  "that your special" peter got a low growl from Derek but seemed content.