consider me as a friend

ok so i wanted to do a crossover for this book hopefully its as good as i hope, also there may be trigger warnings and some foul language used, but enjoy

later that night was pack night, everyone and i mean everyone joined, meaning the pack, peter argent and my dad, we all watched movies and joined in on puppy piles, Derek kinda growled when i got squished but other than that i was happy, when it was late though Chris, my dad and most of the pack went home Scott and Isaac stayed at the loft with us, both going into one room whilst me and Derek in another, Derek snuggled into me as i drifted off to sleep.

'Derek, you need to tell him', "i know just not yet", ' if not now when', "i'm working up to it", ' so, never', "hey!", ' what it's true, your scared of losing him, that your blind to see what he actually feels for you'.

stiles' pov

i woke up hugging fur, but it was short lived because Derek must of sensed that i was awake, it was nice for a while, until i got slobbered on "alright, I'm up, I'm up" i say as i get off the bed with both my hands up in surrender, i relieve myself with the door closed then go to get breakfast with a black fur ball following, pancakes, have we got all the ingredients to make pancakes, YESS "how do pancakes sound", i hear shouts from one of the rooms both answer 'yes please' that settles it then pancakes for breakfast first day back with a service dog, and then i feel fur "at least you'll make me happy", "i will always be there for you stiles, no matter what ok", "right pancakes" i mix everything together until smooth and spoon the perfect amount in a pre-heated frying pan then stack them, by the end i had done thirty four pancakes, but when you live with teen wolves you have to cook in bulk any way i divided them and shouted both Scott and Isaac, to then hear what sounded like a herd galloping downstairs, we all eat well both Isaac and Scott wolf it down whilst me and Derek; who it in wolf form, eat them respectfully before we all go to get ready "ill drive" i say as i head outside with sourwolf by my side and open the door for him to jump up "how come 'alpha' gets to ride shotgun", "well Scott, you are my best friend but he is my service dog and i didn't want to hear you too fight over it" the car ride was silence and it did nothing to calm my nerves but Derek nuzzling my arm did a bit until we were at the car park, what if they say i can't have Derek with me, what if something happens, oh who am i kidding it's beacon hills something is bound to happen. 

well it's now or never as i push the doors open and everyone, and i mean EVERYONE stares at me and i stop, i can't do it, i go to turn round but Scott, Isaac, and sourwolf all guide me to somewhere, with anxiety high i let them lead me, to the library? before i even go to open my mouth to voice my questions Scott explains "i could literally feel you about to bolt what's up? and i ask as a concerned best friend",  "it was just so over whelming the amount of people that were staring, like they all knew, you know",  Derek nudges my leg to offer comfort so i smile down at him and couldn't help but stroke behind his ears this time Isaac draws my attention "do you feel ok enough to continue?" i give a simple nod yes as we walk from the library to our first lesson, i've already checked that i won't have anyone from the pack on 4th period but that's ok, hopefully.