part3

Avni comes out from washroom nd sits on bed...neil is already left from there...
She feels a bit relaxed..but this room...it always reminds her about neil..

Tears fall from her eyes..
"How can someone be this much hard hearted....even we can't imagine to do this with enemy...why he's doing this... Maybe i found some clues in that room" Avni povs..

Saying this she closes the door of the room and starts searching drawers and wardrobe..

****..

It's a lavish room..

A lady enters in room and hugs someone who is already there..

And the flashes of light falls on their face..

It's neil and juhi...

Neil-juhi m joo krrha hu wo thk h naa..

Juhi-haa neil...u are right...jo usn hmaare sth kiya h usk aage ye ab kuch nhi h..tum idhr dkhoo (she turns him and cups his face) dkho meri aankho m...hum joo bhi krrhe wo shi  h...and don't forget she's our enemy...hmare andar usk liye koi soft jagah nhi hooni chahiyee...

Neil-hmm... agr tum sth hoo to sb thk h..

Juhi-yess..hum sth h..

****

Here avni searches the whole room but she couldn't find anything..

She reassembles the room and about to go outside but someone opens the door...

It's neil in front of her..

She shivers and starts sweating..

Neil-what the hell...

He holds her hand and makes her sit on couch and brings first-aid..

Avni-ye kya krrhe hoo tum..leave me..

Neil-shut up...haath do apnaa..

Avni-huh..

Neil-ahhh (he brings her hand forward which is bleeding heavily)..

Flashback..
Avni was searching some clue in room she collides with table coz of which a glass was fall...while picking  glass  pieces her hand hurts...
Flashback ends..

Avni takes off her hand from his hand..

Avni-why...puch skti hu ye care kyu..my pain is ur pleasure naa...then enjoy ur pleasure..m bhi dkhti hu ktni khushi milti h tmh mjh pain m dkhkr..

She gets up from couch and steps backward..

Neil-avniii dkhooo...plz it's bleeding..

Avni-haa accha h naa tmhaare sth rhne se accha to m mar hi jau..

Neil-zid mat kro... otherwise..

Avni-i have to eat chillis okay...or i have to sleep on floor okay....i accepted..

Blood was continuously flowing from avni's palm..

Avni-kyu krrhe hoo tum ye sb...mne kya bigaada m tmhaara...kyu krte ho tum mjhse itni nafrat..

She feels dizzy and for a moment looses her balance and about to fall but neil saved her...

He picks her in his arms and makes her lie on bed..

Avni-l...eaav...ee...mee...ee

Neil fixes bandage on her hand and gives her water..
Avni drinks it..

Avni-i know tum mjh marne bhi nhi dooge afterall phr tum dard kise dooge..

Neil-shut up...

Avni- i wont..

Neil-ahh don't do this otherwise..

Avni-u give punishment naah okay..

Neil hold her shoulder..

Neil-kya sunna chahti hoo Tum..yhi ki tmhaari wajah se meri zindagi ki sbse bdi khushi mjhse dur hoo gyi...u know what m tmse itnii nafrat krta hu jiski koi limits bhi nhi h..haa m nhi marne de skta tmh but tmhaare us rubbish reason k liye nhi...mom or bebe k liye who understands u a sanskaari bahu...but only i know your truth..

He leaves her and goes out..

Avni-what i saw in his eyes... he's in guilt...and meri wajah se neil ki khushi mtlb...knsi khushi ki baat krrha tha wo....his eyes shows something different...he... He is in pain....i have to find out which thing he loose coz of me...

***
It's evening tym..
Avni is settling dinner on dinning table...
She's alone at home as bebe shweta and prakash went to delhi as prakash has some business work....and neil too goes outside..

Avni-i Should ask him clearly...which happiness i take away from him..Btw where is he..he went for some business work..um whatever why i am thinking about him..

She takes her mobile from table and goes towards upstairs..

She was about to step further but doorbell rings..

Avni-maybe he is there...

She goes and opens the door..

It's neil there..

He enters nd directly goes towards room..

Avni-dinner..

Neil-i had already done my dinner..

Precap-

Avni-what do u want from me..u says that u feels pleasure when i am in pain but when I'm in pain why u worries i want answers neil..kindly tell me what's that happiness that i took from u... what's my fault coz of which I'm bearing punishment...tell me i want answer..

Neil holds avni's hand pulls her closer and kisses her..

********

Kinnda boring chappy 😅
Lets see what happens next..

This is specially for bday girl jsanvi..

Loads of love..
Take care stay safe..
A💕