part 17

After lunch and all khannas go to their respective room for rest..

Here in Avni's room..
Avni was sitting on couch which is exactly placed besides of window..

"It's again raining outside.. bit cold weather.. i can see that hill in front of my window who is totally covered with clouds..This rain alwaays reminds me that night...That night...the worst night of my life..."Avni with wet eyes and shivering lips..

Flashback..

It's Raining heavily..

Avni-neil pyaar m pyaar kam hoo to chalta h but trust ye kam nhi hoona chahiye.... I can't live anymore with you..

Neil sits on his knees in front of avni..

Neil-avnii i know everytym i did wrong with u but plz don't give me this punishment I can't live without u..

Avni-you have to neil..sorry my hateness override my love for u..

Neil-Avni us din jo hua tha i am drunk that tym..usk baad ab theek hua tha naa tumne maaf kiya tha mjh...plz aisa mt kro...

Avni holds her suitcase and about to leave but neil holds her hand..

Neil-i will die without u..

Avni- Neill plzz... I can't live with u i want peace in my life.. which maybe i found after leave away from u..

She closes her eyes tightly letting her tears to come freely..

"M akeli kha jaa rhi hu..mere paas h na memories...bht saari memories and our "Baby" with me... You had ur family and ur love as a reason for live but i had only single reason my baby for live.....and it's enough for me.. I don't want u to accept me in any kind of guilt...my love doesn't need any sympathy..."
She takes deep breath and about to leave but neil again come in front of her holding her suitcase..

Neil-okay... it's totally ur decision.. I won't force you..come I'll drop u..

Avni takes suitcase from his hand..

Avni-no i will go by myself.. I don't want u around me anymore...plz let me live in peace plzz..

Neil-avni see it's already night nd weather it is also not good plz..

Avni-u don't need to worry i will manage..and yes if u ever love me or if u want me to forgive u then plz don't come behind me..

Neil-avniii..plz don't do this 🥺🥺..

Avni- Neil same pain my heart...me was bearing that dayz but u never hear me...huhhh...apna dhyaan rkhna..

Neil downs his face and cries hard..

After 8 Months..
Xyz Hospital..

Doctor- congratulations it's baby boy... it's weak u both had to take care of him..

Aarav-yess doctor we both will take care of him...

He goes to avni who is holding her new born baby in her hands...

Aarav- hello champ...welcome to ths world...avni see his nose its exactly like urs..nd he's sooooooooooo cute..i promise avni I'll fulfill his life with lots of happiness..

Avni smiles with weak face..

Aarav-doctor m avni or champ ko kb ghr lkr jaa skta hu..

Doctor- u can take her home tomorrow..

Aarav-kal Thank you..avniii champ kal hum jayenge apne ghr hmara happy house..

After some tym...
Its late night...

Avni was sleeping in her ward as she had given sleeping injection for rest whereas aarav was sleeping outside on chair..

A person wearing a long black joursey comes silently to avni's ward and pick the baby from cradle...

Next morning....

Avni-aaarav plz mere baby ko mere pass le aao....m nhi rh skti usk bina..plz mere bacche ko le aao plz😭..

Aaarv-avni smbhaloo apne apko mne cctvs check kiye the there is not even a single clue..

Avni-aarv mjh mera baccha laakr dedo plz mjh or kuch nhi chahiye plzz mera baccha laakr dedo mjh plzz..

She cries hard..

The baby who can bring brightness in her life was also taken away from her 🥺🥺...

Flashback ends

Avni- don't know who's responsible for that all ...i searched my baby a lot but I'm unable.....sorry baby ur mumma unable to save u..i... i am the worst mother in the world...i am unable to save my baby..

Her red eyes...her nose her cheeks were witness of her pain..

She gets up and wipes her tears with deep breath..

She had to go down to eat her meals as she haven't eat anything from morning..

As soon as she comes in hall...
Light goes off..

Avni-what happen to these lights..huhh..

She turns for Candle but she bumps with someone..

She can feel same heartbeat...same perfume fregurance..

****

Next soon..
Hope u like the going story line..

Rankings 😍😍..
Thank you so muchhh all of u..

Loads of loveee..
A♥️