part 23

Avni's room..

"He is not same neil now... He is changed a lot...He understands me..i can trust him...yeah i can trust him..no avni u talk to him only coz of ur baby....he is juhi's husband...he has his daughter..."

Avni lies down on bed...

Flashback..

It's a dark night..
Avni was wondering here and there in her room as it's too late and neil isn't arrive till now...

She tries to call him but she gets no answer..

Avni- where are u neil...how many times i told u to inform me whenever u are late...but u never listen me..

On the other side..

It's some pub area where neil and juhi is sitting..
Neil is consuming alcohol continuously..

Juhi-neil u don't know her... She is cheating u... How can u believe her..

Neil-no juhi she loves me... She said this to me..

Juhi-seriously she also says that she hates you..neil u are too innocent.. u don't know how these kinds of girls traps a rich person.. she don't live u..she loves aarav...yes she loves aarav..

Flashes of avni and aarav's best bonding cames into his mind...

Neil-no....my avni can't cheat me..

Juhi-she can neil...see u understood me as ur frnd naa... I wanna give u advise she is cheating u trust me..

Neil gets up while loosing his balance..

Neil-u....s...hut...up.... My avni never do this...u... U only cheat me..

Juhi- neil u will regret afterwards... please believe me..avni only loves aarav and ur money..

Neil doesn't say anything and leaves from there...

Khanna house..

Avni is hell tensed..
Suddenly someone taps her shoulder..

Avni-neil..

She turns but it's aarav there..

Aarav-bhabhs what happen it's 2 and u are still awake..

Avni-aaravvv actually neil...he is not arrive till now.. don't know where is he..he doesn't answer my call..

Aarav-ohhoo relaxx...maybe he is stuck in some workk..wait I'll call office..

Avni- i had already he is not in office..aarav don't know where is he..

Aarav-accha relax...take water first..

Aarav takes a glass of water and helps avni to drink it..

And a sound of claps came from back..

They turns it's neil there who is not such in able to stand properly..

His red eyes red nose red cheeks clearly shows how much he drunk..