part 11

Juhi-or tmhaare baad 😈..

Vid-what do u mean..k..kyaa..aaaaaaaaaa

Thuddjdddkddkdkkddjd

What do u think kya hua hooga 😕..

Juhi pushes him on middle of the road and from the other side a truck was coming..

Vidyut is no moreeee 😶😶..

Juhi smirks evilly and shouts..

As neil is not much far from them he hear her voice..
He comes there while running and sees vidyut's dead body theree..

He sits on his kneesss and checks his nerves... he's not more..

Neil-n..nhi...vidyut aankhe kholll...tu sun rha h naa m kya bol rha hu...uthhh tu jaanta h naa m tere bina nhi rh skta...tjh uthna hooga mere liye..baat kr mjhse... vidyut..

He breakdowns while holding vidyut's hand..

(We can't imagine our day our hour without our frnd..can u imagine his condition.. his dead body was in front of him...The person who never even in dreams quites in front of us will quite...he will not irritate us with his antics... Although mostly we didn't told them directly but..

To All my friends whether in real life or precious souls whom i meet virtually..
I loveeee You..
I know u are stupid but i am ready to bear you..

Sorry I can't control my emotions 🤧🤧)

Neil cries a lot.. suddenly he realizes something and turns towards juhi..

Neil-kisne kiya ye..

Juhi-wo viddu...neill..wo..

Neil(shoutly)- kisne kiya ye...tumne...

Juhi-n..nhiii wooo..

She's hell scared..she sees here and there....and her eyes falls on  girl running from there who was bit scary...
Who's none other than Avniii..

She points her finger on her..

Juhi-sheee...she pushes him..

Neil looks towards avni with red and wet eyes..

Neil was about to get up but juhi holds her..

Juhi-where are u going..

Neil-To catch her..

Juhi-Neil we didn't have any proof..we can't do anything..

Neil- so what hum police ki help lenge..

Juhi-nhi neilll...police kuch nhi krskti jo krna h hme hi krna hooga we have to collect proofs...m..mere paas plan h..

Neil has no other option as he understands that they don't have any proofs he agree with juhii..

(Which was biggest mistake of his life)

To gain his sympathy juhi brokes im front of him..

Juhi-i don't have anyone in this world..now I'll become aloneee...i also want to diee...i want to go to my vidduuu...

Neil-juhiii don't worry i am here with u..u are not alone..

Juhi sees towards him with teary eyes..

Juhi-sacchii..tum dooge mera sth..

Neil-haa juhii zindagi k har kadam pr dunga m tmhaara sth..

He holds her hand....

Flashback endss..

Finalllyyyy truth revealed 😅..

Avni's eyes become wet..
She is understanding the things a bit..

"So That's why My pain is his pleasure...he wanted me to see in pain which somehow gives him his happiness..He stood that that girl was me..neill..how can u think that...u destroyed my life as well as urs life... I can't forgive u even in my dreams.."Avni povs..

She takes deep breath..

Aarav-dont know bhabhs who is that girl..bhai never told me about her..

Avni-Thank you Aarav u solved the biggest mystery of my life..

Aarav-huh..

Avni-i...i mean i observe neil is not happy..now I'm trying to make him happy..

Aarav-ohhh...sooo it's late isse phl mr. Jallu khanna pure jal jaaye hme chalna chahiye..

Avni passes a bright smile..

Aarav-ohhh godddd...bhabhs ur smile is adorable..bhai ka to din ban jaata hooga when he see u with that smile..

Avni-ahh..chale abhi..

Aarav-jiii..ladies first..

*****

Khanna mension..

Aarav enters in hall..he found neil roaming here and there having tension on his face..

Aarav-bhaiii...all okay..

Neil-avnii.. where's she..aane m itna tym kaise lga tmh..ab se tum meri wife ko khi bahar nhi lkr jaaoge smjhe tum... or avni h khaa woo..tere sth kyu nhi h..

Aarav-arey bhaiiii break lgaoo...itniii possessiveness.. honestly I am too happy for u and bhabhs..

Neil glares..

Aarav-i mean bhabhi jii..(Avni enters) lo aagyi bhabhii..god bhai ap ek ghanta bhabhi se dur nhi rh skte i am impressed...

(Avni looks towards neil... Unknown emotions nd feelings born in her heart towards him) ..

Neil-ab....(ruffle his low neck hair) it's nothing like that... actually i had some work with avni...avnii..chalo room mein..

Avni widens her eyes..

Aarav-o god bhai comtroll...i know my bhabs is over Beautifull..

Neil-shut up she is ur bhabhi..and avni u come with me..

Neil holds avni's hand and takes her towards room..

Aarav-bhai carefully..

Aarav chuckles when he received another glare from neil..

Precap-🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Holllaaaa...
Sorry for late update..
Hope u like it..
Take care and stay safe..
Loads of love..
A❤️