T̴ r̴ i̴ c̴ k̴ o̴ r̴ T̴ r̴ e̴ a̴ t̴ S̴ t̴ a̴ r̴ t̴ e̴ r̴ s̴

Scenario 1.
Jedi Master Luke Skywalker didn't exactly know what a Hallo Party was til one of his students asked him if there would be a party that year. Confused, Luke told the student he would deeply consider it, and then immediately went in search for one of his friends. It would be less embarrassing to tell them Tatooine and the Rebel Alliance had no such parties than to tell a youngster who thought Master Skywalker was wise and knew such small things...

Scenario 2.
You want to dress up as a certain character, but you need a partner to make the costume work. So you go to the most agreeable guy in the galaxy. Luke Skywalker.

Scenario 3.
Lando is tricking Luke into dressing up for Hallo Day. You find poor Luke going through Lando's wardrobe with obvious uncertainty towards the man's much more colorful taste in clothing.

~~~

One liners

"I have fought off stormtroopers, mutants, crazed aliens and crazier Sith. But I am not going to fight that spandex."

"What's with all the candy isle being empty? All I can find are tooth brushes..."

"If all we're doing is handing out candy, the least we could do is incorporate some Jedi training into it."

"Okay... but why the wig?"

"Ah I see! You've manipulated me into this... this... monstrosity!"

"Couldn't we just drink hot chocolate and watch a scary holomovie?"

"Okay, I'll do it. Because I love you."

~~~