Chapter Sixteen

The moment you opened the door, your bags slipped from your hand.

The fuck?

Your innocent, little Jungkook was eating applesauce whilst watching National Geographic.

This son of a bitch was watching animal porn.

His ears perked up at the sound of the plastic wrinkling as it hits the floor, slightly turning in your direction.

"Y/N!" He lifted his arms in joy, spoon in hand. He was sitting crisscross on the floor, hugging a pillow with one arm and continuously eating his snack with the other.

"Jungkook! What are you watching?" You burst out, startled. Not understanding what your sudden fit was about, the boy tilted his head.

"What's wrong with this? Hoseok used to put it on." He inquired, one ear sticking straight upward while the other was flopped over the side of his head.

Now you were the confused one. Since when did some dude named Hoseok show this to Jungkook?

"Who's Hoseok?" You asked subconsciously, trying to dig further into your memory to recall who Hoseok was.

"The guy you bought me from, duh." He said as if it was the simplest thing to answer. As a matter of fact, it probably was, but you just didn't care enough to remember.

"Oh, the pet store owner?" You whispered while Jungkook looked at you, concerned. He had a feeling bubbling inside of him that wasn't good. "That's the dumbass turned you into a fucking bunny-man!"

You stomped your foot out of frustration, finally following who turned this dude into, well, a dude.

"This is a lot to take in. You watching bad things, Hoseok being the culprit." You sighed, leaning back on the wall. Your sour mood faded as soon as it appeared once you realized you had new clothing for Jungkook.

You squatted down, picking up the articles of clothes that had spilled from their bags when they'd dropped.

"Putting that aside," You started, getting interrupted by a grunt that emitted from you as you heaved the numerous bags into Jungkook's open arms. "I went out to get you clothes! You've been wearing the same things for a few days."

His large, brown eyes expanded beyond what seemed doable. He had never, not once, seen so much clothing in one place.

"This is for me?" He reiterated, cautiously examining the stacks of fabrics in his hands. There was so much, and it was all so expensive.

You light-heartedly laughed, telling him, "Would I tell you they were if they weren't?"

He unawarely shrugged his shoulders at your statement. Even though he heard your words crystal clear, it didn't seem possible. It's too good to be true.

Nothing gold can stay.

"If you want to do it right now, you can hang it up in my closet." You suggested, pointing to the hallway which led to your room. "Or I can later. It's up to you."

Having no expression other than a blank stare, he began walking to exactly the room you had just pertained to.

You shook your head as he did so, quietly chuckling to yourself. He may make some bad choices, but he's got morals, that's for sure.

Speaking of bad choices, Hoseok.

You had to visit the man tomorrow. The shop. Jungkook was naturally meant to be a bunny... right?