Their Kouhai »» 08

Aoyuki decided to help Kiyoko with her manager stuffs since she was, after all, given permission to watch the practice match between Karasuno and Nekoma. The boys were already out and about, greeting and mingling with the other team.

As Kiyoko and Aoyuki were currently walking towards the gym, Aoyuki noticed this one guy that looked awfully a lot like Tanaka. He was gawking at Kiyoko, but then his eyes turned to her, making his already red face turn even redder. Aoyuki offered him a small smile in silent greeting. Ignoring his over the top reaction, the two females continued their way to the gym.

"Score!!"

"Two lady managers!"

She heard some guys cheered, but paid no mind.

Aoyuki was seating between Kiyoko and Ukai, watching the current match.

"Is it just me or their #7 is actually catching up with Hinata?" Aoyuki mumbled to herself, puzzled as her attention never left one of Nekoma's middle blocker.

Ukai didn't said anything, but what Aoyuki said was true. Nekoma's #7 is finally managing to block the freak quick.

Karasuno lost to Nekoma again and again but Hinata kept on wanting a rematch with every loss. When both sides were currently preparing for the start of their last match, Nishinoya proposed something,

"Coach! I'm subbing out!" Nishinoya announced and looked up to their coach, who looked surprised, then confused. The others were confused as well.

"Huh? But you're the only libero we have." Ukai said with furrowed eyebrows.

"True. But I won't let the chance slip by where my little kouhai could test her receives!" Nishinoya the turned towards Aoyuki and called out to her.

Aoyuki jolted in her sit and was nervous when the attention of all the Karasuno's player plus coach was on her. In panic, she stood up with both her arms glued on her sides like a soldier, "H-hai, Nishinoya-senpai?!"

The others chuckled at her nervousness as they found her adorable. Nishinoya grinned and beckoned her towards them, albeit hesitant, she obliged.

"Start warming up, you'll be playing!" Nishinoya announced with a proud look on his sparkling eyes.

"Ehh?!" The others blurted out, confused and surprised.

"W-what? Why?! I'm not even part of the team! I c-can't possibly take your position and I'm just a plus one! I think the other team w-won't agree to it!" Aoyuki started spluttering.

Nishinoya laughed at his kouhai's nervousness as he patted her back in a firm and assuring way, "Don't worry! I believe in you and I know you can do it!"

The others started nodding their head and agreeing to Nishinoya. Clearly, Aoyuki has no other choice but to accept, and so that's what she did.

The match has started when Aoyuki reentered the gymnasium currently wearing a black T-shirt, black shorts with black tights that stopped in her middle thighs, white sneakers and her hair was tied into a ponytail by her black ribbon. All in all, she's wearing black except for her shoes. The match continued even though the Nekoma boys were confused as they glance at Aoyuki who was currently warming up. Thankfully, Ukai already informed Nekomata, and the Nekoma coach fortunately agreed, visibly intrigued.

A whistle reverberated in the gym and the match stopped for substitution. Nishinoya was being subbed with Aoyuki.

Nishinoya stopped in front of Aoyuki who has this blank look, then he forcefully slapped her back, making her stagger with wide eyes.