Their Kouhai »» 09

"Hey ribbon-chan." Kuroo looked down at Aoyuki who was beside him. They're currently cleaning up.

Aoyuki looked up at him with a little tilt of her head, ignoring the newly acquired nickname, "What's up, bedhead-san?"

"That was a sick save." Kuroo complimented, not even put out by the nickname since he's used to it.

Aoyuki only nodded her head nonchalantly, "That was a sick spike." Then she inched closer to Tsukishima that was beside her. She looked up at him with a sweet smile, I'd rather interact with Tsukishima than this...bedhead. "Tsukki--"

She was cut off when she saw that Tsukishima was distracted, and so she followed his gaze and they end up towards Hinata and Inuoka who was currently bouncing up and down like kids.

"I especially like how you argh!" Inuoka jumped into the air.

"And I like how you boom!" Hinata did as well.

"And your smack hit me like bang!"

"It's not quite bang! Its more like..."

"What the heck are they even talking about?" Tsukishima dead panned, then he looked down beside him only to see Aoyuki with a small smile on her face, still watching the two oddballs.

"Ara~ look at that smile. So scary!" Tsukishima decided to taunt her.

Aoyuki's eyes snapped into him as she frowned, "Huuh?! Compared to your face! So horrifying~!" The girl shot back.

Before their daily dose of banter could even start, Kuroo piped in with his usual smirk.

"They don't sound like high schoolers." He was talking about Hinata and Inuoka. Tsukishima and Aoyuki looked at him as the Nekoma captain looked at Tsukishima. "But you on then other hand, maybe you should go a little crazy, like a high schooler."

Aoyuki hummed as she nodded her head, "Yeah Tsukki! Stop being a downer!"

Tsukishima gave her a look before he turned and looked away,

"I'm not good at that sort of thing." And then he walked away, leaving Kuroo and Aoyuki staring at his retreating back.

"Ah youth." Kuroo could only shake his head. He looked at Aoyuki who blinked at him, before the girl slowly took a step away as from him as if he has some disease.

"Hey now, don't be like that." He told her, yet Aoyuki only stuck her nose on the other side like a spoiled brat.

"I could tell you're new in volleyball." This caught Aoyuki's attention as she turned and look at him.

"Really? You can tell?" Aoyuki looked up to him like a kid, eyes sparkling in the gym lights. A 180 degree turn from her distant and uninterested personality a second ago.

"Yup. And you can really receive well." Kuroo nodded, popping the 'p'.

Aoyuki sighed as she looked down, " I know. I wanted to try blocking as well... But there's no way in hell I'm asking Tsukishima to teach me! Not that he'd agree anyway." She then crossed her arms and looked back at Kuroo who raised a brow, "He should learn a thing or two from you. He sucks at blocking."

Kuroo can't help but to laugh at this, and when I mean laugh, I meant his hyena-like laughter. Aoyuki gave him a disturbed look after hearing his laugh.

Kuroo stood up straight as he recovered from cackling--laughing, a devious smirk in his lips, "How about I teach you, huh ribbon-chan?"

Aoyuki took a step back as she squinted her eyes at him. Even though Aoyuki's the one to grab opportunities and chances in just a snap of finger, she's not dumb. Although she just met Kuroo, she could tell that he's probably the scheming type.