Chapter 6

*one week later*

Strange dreams filled the night. The oceanic blue eyes watching me. Cries ,that of a wolf, haunted the silence and ached my ears. 

I woke with a start, covered with sweat and breathing heavily. 

Col rushed in the room.

"Della you need to see this right now!" His voice frantic. 

I ran over to the table, where he had placed the laptop, as he took a seat beside me and started rapidly typing codes in. 

Images appeared on the screen. Security footage. 

"This is live!" Col's voice was laced with excitement. 

There, was 101 sitting in his cell hugging his knees, looking lost. His muscles rippled over his back as he moved slightly to get a better grip on them. I can tell his hair had been cut since the last time I had seen him, he looked almost.. handsome?

I watched as men rushed into the cell and dragged 101 out into a cage in the hallway. He lashed out at them violently. They carefully transported the cage onto the back of truck just outside the facility and drove off. 

My heart broke watching it. Suddenly, I felt extremely light headed. Col switched to another camera to see them again just as I collapsed off the chair. A mighty roar was heard out from the laptop, a roar that I would never forget. The world closed in around me.

**** 

*Col's POV*

I stared at the retreating truck on the laptop screen. I almost felt the connection the two of them had, it was there, big time. 

The painful sounds 101 let out as the truck got further away was even breaking my heart. I heard a thump on the floor next to me ; I looked over. 

Della was laying on the floor unconscious. 

"Oh my god!" I panicked. My shaking hands picked up my phone, almost dropping it onto the floor. 

"Yes I'd like an ambulance please, NOW!" I barely noticed that tears had formed in my eyes as I cradled Della's head in my hands. She was getting more limp by the second. Her breathing staggered and short. 

"Please Dellz, Please. You cannot leave me here alone. We still need to go to Paris together. We still need to go skydiving together. I forbid you from leaving me." I whispered into her ear before a booming knock was heard on the door. I ran and opened it, telling them what had happened ,only, leaving out the hacking and Lycan parts of it. 

Shorty after, Della was transported to the hospital in the back of an ambulance. I held her hand the whole way. The medics stopped me from going into her room with her. 

The wait in the waiting room was painfully slow. It made me think about the small things, Dell's smile, her brown hair and dimpled cheeks. Was I ever going to see her again? 

The times we had spent together in her room watching horror movies and ducking under blankets, the amount of times we had gotten drunk at parties and had to walk home together. The one time she fell into a bush on the way home after a senior house party. She was the most perfect friend I had ever had. The tough times we had, the happy times, she stuck with me all the way through. I helped her through her period cramps. She helped me through my parents splitting. 

I felt the whole world crashing down on me. All the things I wont have anymore if she was to pass. 

****

*Still Col's POV*

A large commotion in the foyer awoke me. A large gruff man was speaking.. well, attempting to speak with the nurses. I almost recognized him. 

My mind spent a few moments working and thinking before it came to a breathtaking halt. 

"Hey!" I shouted at him. The head of the man whipped in my direction. 

My feet worked at immense speed as I ran towards him, hands gripped his arm before dragging the shirtless beast towards the toilets. 

"Are you 101?" His head tilted in confusion. "Oh! No are you...uh...Elijah?" He nodded frantically. "Della is in with the doctors at the moment so you will have to wait out with me. Okay?"

His head nodded cautiously. 

"What happened to her?" He asked, struggling with a few words.

"She saw the live footage of you being taken away earlier and she fainted. Her breathing became slow and labored." I could see his eyes fill with concern as we sat down opposite each other. 

I took the time while he was thinking to just look at his figure. Oceanic blue eyes, Black hair and tattoos. 

"What is she like?" He asked slowly.

"She's amazing, kind, thoughtful. Everything you'd ever want in a person. I've been her best friend since high school. " I told him. 

Eyes lighting up, I could pretty much see his brain whirling around trying to make a full mental image of her in his head. 

**** 

He had asked a few more things about her before dozing off. 

Long after, a doctor came in and spoke to us. 

"She is stable but in a coma which is estimated to last for a few days."