The scarlet steam train

It was the first day of the school year and Vernon was not happy. He has punched Harry three times and kicked him in the stomach twice. Harry was aching as he walked into the car. He could see a big purple bruise on his cheek in the rearview mirror.

"Get out of the car freak!" Vernon spat at Harry when they arrived at kingscross station. "I'm going to beat you back and blue the next time I see you!"

Harry didn't even care that he was going to see his friends today. Infact, he would rather them not be there. He wanted to sit and talk to Tom. All day everyday he spoke to Tom. He would wake up in the morning and talk to him straight away and go to sleep at night and he would say goodnight to him.

He shared the same underlying darkness inside him. The same desire to kill those who hurt him. He felt different when he was around Tom. It made him feel safe yet darker.

Harry decided to sit in a corner of the train nobody would stand in and put a silencing charm on his quill. Ge sat on the floor and when nobody was looking pulled his invisibility cloak around him.

'I'm back, Tom.'

'Hello, Harry. On the Hogwarts express now?'

'Yes, I am. My uncle hurt me today. I feel so weak.'

'Do not feel weak, Harry. We will do to him what I did to Amanda Jones, the girl who bullied me at the orphanage.'

'What did you do to her?'

'Let me show you.'

Before Harry could react, he was being pulled into the diary, leaving the rickaty rails behind him.

Infront of Harry was a fifteen year old boy. He was wearing a white button up shirt and grey suit trousers. Harry got closer to him. He had brown hair and blue eyes that looked to be seething with anger. But otherwise he looked in total calm.

"Tom, come on. Get into the forest." Said the voice of a girl who must be Amanda.

Tom followed her into the forest, walking for about fifteen minutes before Amanda decided they were deep enough. Harry walked behind them and kept his eyes on the pair. What was Tom going to do? Amanda tried to punch Tom but Tom got his wand and sent a crucio spell at her. She writhed on the floor in complete agony, trashing around. Tom broke the spell only to put a silencing ward around them before he continued.

Harry was in awe as he watched Tom get revenge for the pain Amanda had caused him. She was screing at the top of her lungs as Tom made her pay for what she had done. Harry felt his lip twing into an upturned smirk. Tom was so strong here.

"You should pay for what you have done to me, the dark lord! I am a powerful wizard, heir to Salazar Slytherin! And you will suffer for your crimes against me!" Tom said, swiping his wand and causing her to bleed from deep lacerations all over her body.

"Please Tom! I'n sorry! Let me live!" She said, choking on her tears.

"There is no mercy for you." He spat at her.

She whimpered in pain as she bled out onto the grass. Finally, her eyes staired blankly into the eyes of death.

Harry was pushed back out of the diary and back into the corner of the passage. Harry adjusted the cloak around him so he was invisible again. It was dark outside now and it was raining too.

'That was incredible.'

'It's not the only time I've done it.'

'I want to do that to my uncle. And my aunt. And my my cousin!'

'Anyone else? What about Dumbledore?'

'What? Why?'

'He knows those muggles are horrible to you and he left you with them. '

Harry had neverthought about it like that before. He thought for a moment and anger swelled up inside of him. Dumbledore wanted him only to kill Voldemort. But he would do no such thing. He was going to be like Tom.

'Yes, I want to kill Dumbledore.'