Missed

Hermione was a pleasure to be around now. All she did was plan and plan and complete commands without question. She had been planning for Dumbledore's death all week. She was like a robot, finding solutions for every little problem and gap in her plan. Harry and Tom watched over her. She never slept and never grew tired. She also only talked when she had to. Her eyes were stone cold and her skin was as pale as snow. She was fading and Harry found that oddly satisfying to him. 

There was no doubt in Harry's mind that Tom found his satisfaction in the demise of others and the success of himself, not that Harry minded. He just wondered why Tom liked him. What did Tom want with him? Did he really want to share his power with him? Harry told Hermione to fetch Tom for him and she left the library to go find him. She never said no. Harry wondered what she would do if he asked her to kill herself? Or if he asked her to have intercourse with a slug? Harry scoffed at his own mind. That was the most disgusting thing he had ever thought up. Hermione told Tom that Harry wanted him and Tom went to see him at once. He wondered if it was something of importance or if Harry just wanted some company.

"Tom, I missed you." Harry said, resting his quill in his ink pot. Tom smirked and sat next to him and Hermione sat on a desk across from them, reading book after book. 

It was no secret to Tom that Harry was excited for Dumbledore to die but also sceptical that it could be achieved so simply. A school girl killing a wizard that is notorious for his ability to survive? Yet, Harry had an inkling that Hermione was the right which to choose for the job. She was smart and full of intellect so she might be able to manage such a task. If not, she would be blamed and nobody should be able to prove the use of such a spell. Harry and Tom would get off scot free. 

"Hey Harry, what's up? Granger said you wanted me." Tom said, sitting down on a chair opposite Harry and pulling out his potions homework. Harry felt his face heat up. He had just missed him. Was Tom going to be mad for him wasting his time? Tom had been nothing but nice to him so he doubted it. Harry shrugged and looked away from him. Only Tom made him feel this way. With others he could be straight that he just wanted them but then again he never just wanted someone. "You missed me, didn't you?" 

Hermione got up closed the book before she looked at Tom and Harry. She was finished and now she just had to carry out her plan. Harry and Tom looked at each other, smiles playing on their lips. They had to try extra hard to focus on their homework, knowing that Hermione was up to something. 

"I think it's cute that you missed me."

"I'm not cute." Harry retorted.

AN - Sorry the chapter is a little short. Please leave a comment if you enjoyed.