Chapter 1

Hayden's POV:

I was sitting in my office doing paperwork, lost in thought. I just found out this morning that my beautiful mate is pregnant. Suddenly my beta's voice broke through my mind "Alpha Mr. Micheals and his family just arrived"

I replied with a quick "Be right there" before shutting the mind link. I received Mr. Micheals request to transfer to my pack a few months ago. He was one of the best warriors in his previous pack so it shocked me that he wanted to transfer. My pack was one of the strongest packs so I put my confusion aside and decided to meet up and begin the tranfer process.

While walking down to meet the Micheals family something kept on bothering me about them. Although he is a great warrior, I did my research on them and they have transferred to 5 different packs in 3 years. Which is strange because wolfs are pack animals and don't usually like leaving their packs, they get protective and attached to the people in their pack.

When I made my way to them, I saw a bulky, strong scary looking guy. Well he would look scary to most people, but not high ranking pack members. He was standing next to a woman, I guess his mate, who had this evil look in her eyes. I gave my beta a quick glance and saw he had a very unimpressed look on his face.

Behind the couple on the steps was this beautiful little girl, I'm guessing she is about 3 years old, with long pitch black hair and strikingly blue eyes, a strange but yet perfect combination. Her skin was white, looking overall like the perfect porcelain doll.

My beta, Alex, finally spoke up "Alpha this is warrior Jakob and his girl..." Alex gave me a strange look while saying girl but continued "Ms Carla and behind them is their 5 year old Alana" my eyes widened a bit at the 5 year old part, but I quickly composed myself. She did not even look 4 years old, she was so tiny and fragile.

The Micheals gave me a quick nod and I signaled them to follow me back towards my office. We weren't even walking for a minute when I heard a 'oempf' behind me and turned to see little Lana tripped and fell. She quickly looked up and I saw her trying to keep her tears back.

I turned to see Mr. Micheals looking mad at her. Like smoke coming out of his ears mad. I did not understand this, why mad? at who? It was an accident why aren't they helping her up? I was about to go to her when I heard a little growl behind me.

Before I can even process what is happening there is another growl "mine" and a little tanned, brown haired ball, running past me to the girl pulling her to him and cradling her like she is the only thing that matters in the world.

It took me a few seconds to process what I'm seeing. If I wasn't seeing it with my own eyes I wouldn't believe it was true. I didn't even know it was possible.

But here right in front of my eyes is my 6 year old son cradling the beautiful little girl.

His mate.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡