Chapter 7

Elijah's POV:

Last night after mommy and daddy left the room to go 'talk', I could see my little girl getting tired but the tears just kept coming out of her eyes and she kept saying 'sorry'.

I gently pulled her to the bed and pulled the covers back "Let's get into bed baby girl, no one is mad at you. You don't have to be sorry."

She nodded and got into bed. I got in next to her, I pulled her comfortably close to me "go to sleep baby girl" she just nodded and mumbled a 'goodnight'

I gave her a goodnight kiss on the forehead. I didn't want to fall asleep I just wanted to hold her and protect her, but my eyes got sooo heavy.

When I woke up I was so happy she was still in my arms. A little more on top of me than last night but still in my arms so I don't care. She looks so peaceful in her sleep.

I'm trying to move as little as possible not to wake her, but then I spot my favorite juice next to me. I'm so thirsty. No, I don't need to drink that juice right now.

After a few more minutes of just staring at the pretty girl in my arms she begins to stir and wake up. I don't know if I'm happy or sad, I'm still going to hold her when she is awake, just probably not so close.

No, I'm definitely happy she is awake, now I can look into those perfect blue eyes, that makes me feel like I'm swimming in happiness. She mumbles a "Good morning Lijah, I'm thirsty"

Thirsty... I can help with that. Without thinking twice I take my juice box from the table open it up and give it to her. After a few seconds I realized I just gave her my favorite juice. I never share my juice with anyone.

I didn't even realize but I must have looked at the juice longingly, because next thing I know she turns the juice box and pops the straw in my mouth. I take a long big sip. I have never been this happy in my life. I will always share my juice box with her and only her.

Then I realize mommy and daddy is at the door looking at us. They make us get up and 'ready for the day' because they need to 'talk' to us. Luckily we don't have school today because it's a Saturday.

After we are dressed we make our way downstairs for breakfast. I eat as slow as possible because I'm not ready for 'the talk', but of course they tell me to hurry up.

So now we are sitting in the livingroom, mommy and daddy in front of us and my little girl in my arms. Mommy is the first to start speaking "Babies do you know what mates are?" I reply without a doubt "Yes, it's our soulmate, the love of your life, your other half"

"You are right son, we want to talk to you today because you and Alana are mates" I look at my baby girl and my heart instantly swells. "No one has ever found their mates this soon so it is new for all of us so we are going to have to make some rules"

My face drops at the 'rules' part. I hate following rules, I'm the future Alpha, I make rules I don't follow them. But I see Lana shyly nod, so I listen. Rules?

"Okay, so we know you don't want to let each other go" I look at Lana and pull her closer to me, I can already feel that I am not going to like this rule. "But you are going to have to let go of each other sometimes" Yep, I was right, I do not like this rule.

"Son you still have to spend time with your friends, and little Lana has to make other friends too" Other friends? What is wrong with daddy, she does not need other friends. "You still have to have your weekly sleepover with your friends" That's a nice rule those are FUN! Little Lana can join, she is also my friend now.

"And then living and school arrangements. Little Lana you will never have to live with those terrible people again, okay?" I see tears in her eyes and she nods while mumbling 'thank you'. "Lila and I were talking and we are finding you a nice home..." finding? "She can stay here"

"No son, she can't stay here. She can visit a lot but she can't stay here. We spoke to Caleb and his mate, they live right next door, they don't have pups yet and they will let her live with them." Caleb? The Delta? They are nice, but I want her to stay here.

"We are not arguing about this son. It's final they are excited and the already started making her a pretty room. You can visit a lot, it is close and it is for the best." Can he always read my mind? I look at my little angel, and although she looks stressed she looks willing to try so I nod at my dad to continue, but I do not wipe the angry look off my face.

"Now for school, we already enrolled her so she can start on Monday." I look at my dad suspiciously there is something he is not telling me. "She will be in my class?"

He just sighs "No son, she can't be in your class she is younger" Now I am definitely angry. "No! She has to be in my class! She is smart she can do it, I will help her. If she is not in my class I am never going back to school."

My parents glance towards each other and slowly nod "Okay, we will see what we can do, if she is smart enough she can be in your class." I look at my angel and see a nervous look on her face so I whisper "Don't worry you are smart enough. And I will help you. Always" I hug her closer and she relaxes and nods.

"Now get ready the boys are on their way for the sleepover, it is here tonight"

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I think this is my longest chapter yet! What do you think about the 'rules'?