Chapter XXIII

"The power couple has arrived!" Dinah announced as Camila and Lauren entered the diner.

"It feels so good seeing them live." Dinah whispered to Normani as she looked at Camila's hand intertwined with Lauren's.

"Hey." Camila smiled happily while Ally, Normani, and Dinah smiled back at her. It was the smile that they missed, the Camila that they missed.

"Gosh, I'm gonna cry." Ally said as she looked at the two.

"What?" Lauren chuckled as she looked at Ally.

"It's just, ugh! I've never seen Camila this happy in months and I haven't seen you in months as well and you both come here smiling and it's just overwhelming." Ally said.

"Als!" Lauren chuckled as she lets go of Camila's hand and went to hug Ally.

"I missed you." Ally whispered hugging Lauren.

"Ah, Alren." Normani laughed.

"Come here." Lauren chuckled as she went in to hug Normani as well.

"I know you want one as well." the raven haired girl chuckled as she looked at Dinah who smiled and went to hug her.

"Are you coming?" Ally laughed at Camila who was smiling and standing there.

"I love you all." Camila smiled as she went in the hug.

"So, how was last night?" Dinah teased as she looked at the couple.

"It was nice, Camila sang and-"

"Not you Mani." Dinah glared at the woman.

"Well we just talked, started where we left off and yeah." Camila said casually as she placed a hand on Lauren's torso.

"Walz, you're trying so hard to be casual." Dinah said while the rest laughed.

"But that's what happened though, and I'll be stealing her from you guys for a few days to make up for those 5 months that I was not here." Lauren smiled.

"I think the only make up you need to do is yours." Ally grinned as she pointed at an evident spot on Lauren's neck.

"Allysin?" Normani laughed.

"Damn Walz!" Dinah teased.

"You didn't take the bet." Normani glared at Dinah.

"What bet?" Camila asked.

"These two wanted to bet that you'll be doing the deed last night." Ally laughed.

"So, we did. Who won?" Lauren teased earning a slap from Camila.

"I should've!" Normani exclaimed.

"I wanted to bet on Camren doing that as well!' Dinah complained.

"I'm calling Leena to splash Ally-water on ya'll." The oldest on said, using her name as a pun.

"Leena?" Lauren asked.

"Oh babe, you've been gone for so long. You're so lucky." Camila teased as she kissed the green-eyed girls cheek.

"Leena's a student on the campus, she once sprayed "Holy water" to cleanse our souls." Normani laughed as she pointed at Dinah and herself.

"If Lauren was there she'd get sprayed on a lot for hitting on Camila." Dinah laughed.

"Excuse you but my baby's not like that." Camila defended.

"Camz!" Lauren said clucthing and rubbing her chest. While the three's attention turned to her and Camila rolled her eyes.

"Dork." Camila chuckled as she kissed her cheek.