Not my type

"I still think you should wear a dress and heels. Definitely heels, this is our first college party!" Ali tried to insist while openly judging my outfit choice.

I looked into the full length mirror, taking in my black denim shorts and white lace top, paired with low converse sneakers, casual but cute. The shorts made my already long legs look even longer, I didn't need heels too.

"I'm still taller than both of you when you wear heels, I don't need to stand out like the freaky tall girl, we all watched that movie right?" I reasoned.

I left my blonde hair down, with a slight wave and put on a small amount of make up. I certainly looked under dressed compared to Ali who had chosen a black bodycon dresses and heels. Her Latina curves highlighted by the tight dress. She was 5 foot 5 of perfection. She had curves in all the right places, but was still slim. Her thick brown hair curled and brown eyes highlighted by her amazing make up skills. Honestly, she would fit right in with the Kardashians. Sometimes she can be just as dramatic too.

Harper was somewhere in between, she was wearing a cute skater style dress with a tight bodice, flowy skirt that reached mid thigh and strappy sandals with a wedge heel. The dress was white with little blue flowers that along with her make up made her bright blue eyes even brighter. I actually didn't believe that was possible until I witnessed it.

"Plus, I'm going for the fun experience, absolutely not looking to hook up at all, so who cares what I'm wearing!" I said, rounding out my argument.

"You could wear a sack and you're still hot anyway. You might not be looking to hook up, but I can guarantee you will still catch plenty of attention, especially with your boobs in that top," Harper said casually while applying her lip balm.

"My boobs!" I exclaimed, my eyes bulging as I returned to the mirror. "Is it too much cleavage? Do I look skanky?"

"No! That's not what I meant. You look great, it show's off what you have but not at all in a skanky way, I just mean it's sort of a tease, you will have guys lining up to see more. Sorry, it's just the curse of being hot," Harper shrugged, not at all sorry.

"Well, I'm more than happy to hook up. Maybe I can bring someone back to my room and scare my roommate into moving out," Ali said, like she was already concocting this plan in her head.

"She can't be that bad!" I rolled my eyes, "Come on, let's go," I pulled both girls away from the mirror and out of the room, grabbing my small bag, making sure my room key and phone were inside.

We walked across campus, trusting Harper's directions. The walk was only about 5 minutes and already we could hear music pumping, letting us know that we were getting close.

"How did you know about this party anyway? You literally just got here like us too," I questioned.

"Ahh, I guess I know a few guys on the basketball team," she replied, but I felt like she was hiding something, Ali must have thought so too.

"You know a few, like you are dating one? Sleeping with one?" Ali questioned suspiciously.

Harper laughed, like really laughed. "God no! That, well that would be awkward and gross. You will see soon enough."

We dropped the topic as we were now out the front of the house. It was an old brown manor type house. From the front there was a short staircase leading up to the house, a small terrace wrapping around the front. You could see 8 sets of windows on the top story, which I assumed were bedrooms belonging to the players who lived here. The house was incredibly symmetrical and aesthetically pleasing. What was less pleasing was the bodies of drunks that were already sprawled across the front lawn, the red cups littered everywhere and apparently even the beautiful oak tree out the front had been tee-peed.