Family

"Good morning, Miss Smite." Snape greeted the girl in the Great Hall, letter in hand. "Is it my father?" She questioned, he simply nodded. "Long story short, he said something along the lines of.. You are nothing more than a useless girl. And that your end will come." He frowned slightly, stuffing the paper into his robe. The Dark Lord had gone into more details about what he would do to the poor girl.

Draco took a seat beside the girl, Snape took it as a sign to leave the pair alone. "What do you want?" She snapped, taking a sip of her milk. "I'm here for you, Kacey. I'll help you stop your father." Her smile only grew. "He'll be coming for me soon.. we'll need to plan with Potter. He mustn't know I'm the Dark Lord's daughter.. He won't trust us, and we need his help."

"I don't think we do, you're a very capable witch.." He placed his hand on top of hers. Her skin was as cold as ice.. even as summer was nearing. "I thought you didn't like half bloods." she chuckled softly "You, are the exception."

She was always the exception.

"Draco! Why can't I wear your coat but she can?"

"She's an exception."

"Potter!" Kacey scurried after the boy, almost running into him. "Oi, Smite! What is it?" Ron and Hermione stood at his sides, questionable looks on their faces. "He's coming. You were right." His heart sank. He didn't want to face the truth. His life was in danger. Hog warts was in danger. "How do you know?"

"I overheard Draco in the halls.. He's coming soon. Maybe this week." She knew her father, he'd come as soon as possible to kill her and Potter. Just like he did Cedric. Oh, Cedric..

"We mustn't tell anyone, or else it'll break out into panic." Hermione cleared her throat softly. "Why is he coming now?" It was sudden.

"I don't know, but you have to prepare yourself Harry. He's going to try and kill you." Kacey still had a feeling, a guilty feeling. It was her fault. But she was also holding a secret. If she were to reveal herself, surely they'd hate her. Or try to kill her.

"After he killed Cedric, I'm ready for the battle." Harry was more determined than ever. "No, don't do anything rash Potter. You're only fourteen, and he's still more powerful than you."

"Why are you doubting him?" Ron furrowed his brows, eyeing the pale girl. "Because, he has killed several wizards, witches, and humans. Even the most powerful people haven't been able to stop him."

Midnight. There was heavy planning between three Slytherins. Smith, Riddle, And Malfoy.

"What are you going to do?" Corie bit her nails anxiously, sitting by the fireplace. "Well, I'm going to let Harry do what he wishes."

"Are you crazy? That boy will get killed!" Draco cut in, shaking his head. "I'm not a fan of him, but the whole point is to prevent him from dying. And to stop your father from killing anyone."

"You think I'm going to let him die? You're more stupid than I thought.. But, I plan on at least side tracking my father. I'll expose myself."

"Kacey, then everyone will have it out for you!" Corie thought it was rash. Stupid even. Kacey was smarter than that, what was with her? She had trusted barely anyone with her true identity.

"I know, but I need to stop him. Even if I end up in danger. Potter must live." The tables had turned. She was now dedicated to protecting the boy. He had potential. His father was one of the strongest wizards, his blood wouldn't go to waste.

"I want to do this for myself as well. My father has abused me for twelve years. He killed my own mother. And never showed me the love a father should." Draco put a hand on the girl's shoulder, watching as she exposed her fades bruises and scars. "He will be put to an end."