Chapter 10.

Graphic depictions of violence ahead****

Felix stood a couple of inches away from me staring directly into my eyes. He did not move and so did I but our staring contest was still going on. Eventually, he rose his right hand and landed his palm on my corresponding cheek. He gently brushed my cheek with his thumb and moved them to my lips. His hand caressed for a while and left it there.
He continued staring into my eyes and smiled. I smiled back and then he came closer, so close that our noses were almost touching. His smile grew wider and then ad if, on cue, the moon shone on us illuminating us and giving Felix some surreal appearance and glow that enhanced his body charms. He looked...hot if I may say, he pressed his forehead against mine, took and a deep breath, and smiled with closed eyes. A car which was nearing us was playing some crazy rock song in the highest volume ever. The car stopped when it got closer to us and Tye's head popped out through the window when the glasses rolled down.

"Wake up dude!" He shouted and gave me the middle finger.

I scoffed and noticed that Felix had disappeared leaving me with Tye.
I shook my head and suddenly the music got louder piercing through my eardrums, I covered my ears and crouched down with an equally piercing scream.

I shot up from the bed with heavy pants. I checked on mom and noticed that she was still sleeping with her signature snores, thank God I woke up without the shrill scream from my dream. I took in a deep breath to calm myself down and laid back on the bed.

And then.....

The stupid insanely loud ear-piercing music broke through the calm serene atmosphere of the house followed by equally insanely loud ear-piercing whoops from Tye and his friends.

So it wasn't a dream. I sighed and touched my forehead, a ghost smile finding its way onto my face as I remembered how Felix touched it with his. I immediately removed my hand and shook my head to rid myself of those thoughts.

I scoffed in irritation and stood up and placed the pillow over my head trying my best to reduce the sound that was coming from downstairs which was also preventing me from dwelling on the sexiest dream I had ever had. But yay yay!!, it worked. That was heavily laced with sarcasm.

Yep, it didn't work, it just seemed to increase the volume and right into my skull.
He comes home after ten long years and what does he do? He just turns my- our house into a maniacal clubhouse with suicidal music, what a brother I have. But wait a minute, how is mom even sleeping through this bizarre atmosphere?

Okay, enough has been done I can't, I really couldn't so I trotted downstairs as fast as I could to find the people from yesterday in all their glory grinding against each other drunk as much as their bodies could allow them to. The stench of alcohol hanged heavily around and I scrunched my nose in disgust holding my breath to prevent the puke down my throat from pouring out onto the floor. I searched around a bit and found the power plug. I stood there, crossed my arms, and smirked evilly. I am so evil or so I thought.

I looked at them and switched off the plug plunging the living room into total darkness and silence. I tiptoed back up the stairs into the room ignoring their silly comments of protest and laid down on the bed with a satisfied groan. A silly grin made its way onto my face as I thought about what I had done. I could do this all the time.