Chapter 21.

Mature and triggering scenes ahead.

I ran and ran and ran till the muscles in my leg felt extra sore. They were begging to be rested but I didn't stop. I don't know but the pain and cool breeze mixing felt too good, too good for me to be enjoying it. I was punishing myself for something I had no control over, but somehow it felt good and I didn't want to stop.

I have read stories, watched movies, and even witnessed in real life, where older brothers doted on their younger siblings and those who hated their young brothers or sisters were just for a little while because they say there is always a thin line between love and hate and love covers everything.

Not ever had I heard of a brother who was so wicked and maniac that he could pin his blood down, allowing his friends to have their way with me had it not been for the timely intervention of that stupid person who calls himself human. A brother who wanted to snatch the dignity I was holding onto, the pride I was clutching tightly, my virginity I was protecting fiercely for the one who tugs at my heart and now I don't even feel good in my skin. I feel like I should scratch and shed it off like a snake.

My hands started scratching my skin while I was still running. My grown nails scratched fiercely drawing blood from some places, I hated the feeling of the hands that still lingered on my skin. I hated the hands that gripped me tightly and held me down. Now I was crying but no leakage made its way out of my eyes, it was just painful throaty and hoarse sounds that my throat and mouth were producing.

I was running and crying till I bumped into something, no a human and my shirts that I had been clutching fell onto the ground.

"Ouch, that hurts" I groaned.

"Sorry, but you had to look at where you were going" a familiar voice deadpanned.

"Is that what-" I stopped short when I looked up and saw Peter standing with his arms crossed staring at me amusingly right in front of me " it's you"

"Yeah, it's me. What about it?" He snickered.

I didn't say a word but rather got up, took a deep breath, and took a step but the adrenaline had run out of my body making the pains come crashing in with full force and I went back to the ground again and with a painful scream.

Peter moved to hold my hand but I swatted it away.

"Don't touch me!"

"Okay, fine" he raised his hands and backed away " but you'd better move your ass before I lose control"

I gave him a sharp glare and tried to stand which was rather successful this time.

"But on second thoughts, since your body is begging me to ravish it, how about I help it?" He winked and started moving closer.

"Peter, please I don't have time for this" I pleaded.

"Don't worry we have all the time in the world. Besides, it's almost midnight and no one is gonna come around here, at all" he emphasized the 'at all' still moving towards me.

I moved back away from him and covered my body with my hands until my back hit a wall.

Curse my luck.

"W-w-what are y-you trying to do?" I stuttered.

"This" he trapped me between his hands as he placed them on the wall beside my face.

"Please don't do this. I beg you just let me go"

"No will do" he traced a finger along my cheek.

I tried hitting him but he caught my arm and smirked. With the little strength I had, I tried yanking my hand away but my feeble self couldn't but rather pains shot through my hand. I screamed and my hand went a little limp.