Chapter 13.

"Come take a nap with me" mom spoke out and patted the space next to her.

I obeyed her and sat on the bed facing her.

"Now for what we've been waiting for, Tell me everything" she wiggled her eyebrows again.

I groaned and turned my back to her covering my head with a pillow. She continued prodding and prodding till she eventually gave up. I waited till I heard her snores and gently got out of the room.

I had to go to work tomorrow, I groaned at the thought and sat on the windowsill of my room enjoying the unfolding sceneries that greeted me. I saw Peter leaning on a tree not far from where I was, talking to a girl who seemed like a slut to me.
He said something and the girl laughed and wiggled her body elegantly swaying her curves as she left him. A ghost of a smile lingered on Peter's face but turned into a hard scowl when his eyes met mine. I smiled at him and he gave me the middle finger and a smirk at the end. I shook my head and closed my windows.

He was a psychopath. And it was true.

Noticing that I had a phone and could probably dance to some music, I got out and started playing a Spanish song perfect for salsa.

Actually, I don't know how to dance but sometimes I just seem possessed when I feel the music deeply and the dance moves just unravel themselves and this time would be no different as the music kept tugging at my soul.

I cleared a space and started wiggling and pushing my body per the demands of dancing salsa. I was so engrossed. I danced to the first song then to the next and then to the last one where I added some easy ballet moves ending the dance with a split.

I smiled closing my eyes and taking deep breaths.

"Wow, that was amazing" a deep voice exclaimed startling me.

I turned around and saw Eugene leaning on my door with crossed arms.

"Thanks, I guess" I replied and stood up.

He came in and sat on my bed looking at me.
"Does my brother know that you are here?" I asked in a bored tone.

"Does he have to know?" He chuckled.

"Yeah he does" I shrugged

He chuckled again and laid back on the bed. He sighed and took a deep breath.

"I wish I had met you before him" he whispered aloud

"O...K, I didn't need to hear that and why are you still here?"

"Just wanted to hang out or something like that," he said casually.

"Nope. Thanks for the offer and now it'll be in our best interest if you left" I deadpanned and pointed to the door.

"Why are trying so hard to push me away?" He asked almost with frustration.

"And why are you trying so hard to get me into something I don't want?" I shot at him.

"Seriously, what is your problem?"

"You don't get it, do you"? I raised an eyebrow.

"Yes, I don't get it so tell me" he shot back at me.

"A friend of my brother can never be a friend of mine" I dropped it as a matter of fact and rolled my eyes.

"And what if it's just for show?" He said softly.

"Then change it. Isn't that obvious?" I huffed.

" And what if I can't?"

"You know what? I'm tired of your what-ifs, just disappear or something. If you really mean what you say then change your friends because I will not be fooled" I replied and stormed out of the room.