CHAPTER TWO

Eleanor

Brock had been acting strange ever since breakfast this morning. Like he was miles away. Distracted. Troubled. I glanced at his office door and bit my lip. I can’t deny the fact I’m attracted to him. His dark eyes caused me to feel something for him. And the way his muscles…

Stop it, girl.
He’s your stepfather.
Off limits.
Forbidden.

Hugo placed a glass of cucumber water on the table next to me and smiled. “How is little Eleanor today?”

“I’m not little anymore.” I replied, glaring daggers at him.

I was so sick of everyone calling me a little girl.

Hugo was my father’s secretary. Had been for years. He crossed his arms over his chest and chuckled softly. “You definitely are not a little girl anymore.”

“No, I’m not.” I agreed.

“You’ll always be his little girl, though. No matter the age, you’ll always be Daddy’s little girl.”

I squeezed my thighs together at the term of endearment. To me, Daddy’s girl had a double meaning. I wanted Brock to put his hands all over me and have his way with me. Spank me when I was a bad girl. Fuck me deep and hard.

“He’s not my real father.” I muttered.

“Obviously, but you are his little girl and always will be. I pity the man who marries you.”

How true that was.
Just this morning I had the most amazing dream about Brock. Too bad it was only a dream. I woke up with a wet pussy. The things he did to me. Oh boy, it had my body on fire.

I took a drink of my water in an attempt to cool myself down. I shouldn’t be thinking of my stepfather the way I was. I fanned my face and swore under my breath. As if Hugo could sense my discomfort, he raised a brow in question.

I shook my head.

No way was I going to spill my secret fantasy. He’d just run and tell Brock. I couldn’t have that. That would kill me if Brock found out I’ve been having wet dreams about him. Nope. Not happening.

“There’s my girl.” I heard my uncle Calvin as he strolled through the door.

“Calvin?” Hugo furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

Calvin leaned down to hug me and kissed the top of my head. “Hey pumpkin, I’ve missed you. Where’s my brother?”

“Daddy’s in the office. Uncle Calvin, I’m worried about him. He hasn’t come out yet.”

“Don’t worry pumpkin, I’ll make sure he’s okay and send him out when I’m done talking to him. You know what today is, right?”

“I remember.” I whispered. “I think he misses Mama.”

“Just relax pumpkin, Uncle Calvin will take care of everything just like I always do.”

Calvin always made sure Daddy was okay. After Mama passed, he moved in temporarily to make sure Daddy wasn’t gonna do anything drastic. He lived there for about six months before he decided to move back out. In the time he lived there, he had a few women over. They all seemed to be younger than him. I watched how he acted towards them. He was very loving but yet, he was very possessive of them. I can’t deny that Uncle Calvin was hot. He was ripped with tattoos covering his arms and chest. Kind of like Daddy but with a rugged look.

I stood up and made my way to Daddy’s office. I was about to reach for the door knob when I heard Brock’s angry voice. “How the fuck am I supposed to look at her when all I want to do is fuck the shit out of her? You know what I caught her doing this morning?! She was dreaming. It wasn’t just a normal dream. I could…”

“Calm down and take a deep breath. You’re tense. Ah, I know what you need and I’ve got the perfect woman.” I heard Calvin say.

I curled my fists and clenched my jaw at the thought of Daddy with another woman. In fact, I wanted to stab them in the eye with a fork for even thinking about Daddy the way I did.

“No, I can’t ever date again. At least, not while baby girl is still living with me. It wouldn’t be right.”

I breathed a sigh of relief at Brocks reply. But what my Uncle Calvin said next made it clear why Daddy was acting strange. “Holy shit, you’re… I don’t know why I didn’t see it before. You want her, don’t you?”

“Quiet, anyone could be listening.”

I felt two hands clamp down on my shoulders and pull me away from the door. Calvin led me over to his desk and pushed me into the chair. “Ok, I’ll bite. What happened this morning?”

“It’s mama’s death anniversary.”

“Not that. Did something happen this morning for him to act the way he is?”

“I asked him to dress up for Halloween and go to a costume party this year.”

“That’s all?”

I shook my head. “At first, I wanted to dress up as a witch, but… I suggested something else I shouldn’t have.”

“I know your secret, darling. I see the way you look at him.”

“No…”

“Let me finish, darling. I see things I shouldn’t when no one thinks I’m looking. I see the way he looks at you. And I also know that you tease him on purpose. Teasing Daddy isn’t a very wise decision, Eleanor. One day he’s gonna snap and when he does, he’s gonna lose all his resolve and lose control.”

“What do you mean? He’s gonna hurt me?”

“Oh no, he’s gonna make sure you know what pretty little things who tease their Daddies get. I shouldn’t be talking to you about this, but I think it’s about time you know his dirty little secret. Sweetheart, he’s a very dominant man if you catch my drift.”

“Like the tie you up and fuck me like an animal dominant?”

Hugo smirked. “Exactly like that. I do hope you know what you’re asking for.”

“Shit, I’ve… I have to get out of here.”

I went to get up, but a voice whispered in my ear. “I think it’s too late to run, don’t you pumpkin?”

“Calvin…” I breathed out. “I think I better go before I anger him any more than I already have.”

“Brock told me to tell you that he wants to see you in his office. Hugo and I will just be on our way out. I have to get back home and Hugo has some errands to run.”

“I do?” Hugo questioned.

“Yes, you do. Come on, I’ll take you to him.” Uncle Calvin led me by the elbow and stopped at the office door. “Good luck pumpkin, you’re gonna need it.”

I pushed the door open and took a deep breath. Daddy wasn’t at his desk. He was looking out the window. He turned and nodded to the sofa. “It’s time we had a talk.”