Chapter Seven

Brock

To say I was nervous was and understatement. I wasn’t sure how Eleanor would react. Sure, she knew about my Daddy tendencies, but to know that I was the co-owner of the sex club were about to walk into, she had no idea what my business was really about. To her, she thinks I run an accounting business.
I’d been hiding two secrets.

One, I wrote kinky erotica on the side.
Two, I ran a club with my brother.

“Pumpkin, I haven’t been completely honest with you.” I murmured, pulling her to my chest by the waist. “I’ve got a few secrets hiding in my closet.”

“I’ll love you no matter what.” She replied, wrapping her arms around my neck.

“I’m a male erotica author on the side.”

“That’s okay.”

“The club were about to walk into, my brother and I own it. I’m not an accountant, pumpkin, I’m the owner of the most elite club here in town.”

“Really, will you take me dancing?”

I chuckled and turned her around to push her into the front doors. Tito, the usual security guard nodded. “Calvin is waiting for you in the VIP room.”

“Please, keep an open mind, pumpkin.”

“What is this, Daddy?”

I leaned down and whispered in her ear, hoping I wasn’t scaring her away. My heart couldn’t take it if she hated me. “It’s a sex club, baby girl. This is where all your darkest and deepest fantasies come true.”

“Even like us, Daddy?”

“Yes pumpkin, even like us. This party is all for you. I know you wanted a Halloween bash, so Calvin and I made sure my little girl got her wish. Happy Halloween, baby girl.”

“Will you…” Eleanor turned to face me and blushed. “Will you take me into one of the rooms and play with me?”

“You bet your ass I am, little girl. Why do you think Daddy planned the party here?”

The club wasn’t packed like it usually was. This was a special event tonight. Only a few selected people were extended an invitation. I didn’t want to overwhelm my girl. On the sofa was a man and two women engaging in a heavy makeout session. To the right, there were two men grinding against one another as rave music played on the speakers. To the left, I smiled. This was the big test to see if Eleanor would run. Calvin, Nikki, and Hugo were doing more than making out. More than dancing. Calvin lounged in his usual chair as Nikki straddled him. Hugo was stripped down to his boxers on his knees with his face buried in Nikki’s ass.

“I-is that… Uncle Calvin, Daddy?”

“It is. Do you like watching?”

“I know I should look away, but I can’t help but keep watching them. It makes me feel all tingly and naughty.”

“Good, so you like Daddy’s club? You’re not frightened of me?”

Eleanor wrapped her arms around my waist and kissed my cheek. “I like it and to answer your question, I could never be scared of you. I trust you, Daddy. I know you’ll never let anything bad happen to me. Protect me. Keep me safe. But… if I’m a bad girl, I know you’ll give me the guidance I need. I know you’ll give me a firm hand to discipline me. And that’s why I love you so much. Can you take me somewhere where we can play or do we do that right here?”

“It’s up to you, pumpkin. That’s what the stage up there is for. If you’re comfortable, I can take you up there and have my way with you. But if you’re not, I have a very special room with lots of toys that I can’t wait to try out on you. It’s your choice.”

“I want to go up on stage, but I’m scared of what people would say.” She whispered.

“You’re afraid that Uncle Calvin and Hugo would judge you.” I mused.

“Yes.”

I forced her to look at Calvin and Hugo. “Look at them, sweetheart. I don’t think they’re gonna judge you. For Christ’s sake, Hugo is down on his knees licking ass. And Calvin, he’s got a woman riding his dick. I don’t think they’ll be paying attention to notice if I take you up there. but if you’re uncomfortable, I’ll take you in my special room.”

“Your special room?”

“Not my room, ours, pumpkin. I had this room redone the second I knew I loved you. Come, let me show you.”

She took my hand and allowed me to lead her to the room. As we passed Calvin, he winked and gave me a thumbs up. Tonight went better than I thought it would. Not only did Eleanor accept me and take me as I am, she said she loved me. Trusts me. I just had one more thing I wanted to do before I stripped her bare and claimed her all over again. I helped her into the room and pushed her gently onto the sofa.

“Pumpkin,” I said, kneeling between her legs and pulled out a ring. “I’ve loved you for five years. You’re all I want. What I need. So please, will you marry me, baby girl? Will you be mine for all eternity? Be Daddy’s baby girl for life?”

“Daddy, yes!” She squealed. “I’ve always been yours, you were just to blind to see it.”

“I know and I’ll make up for it for the rest of my life.” I slid the ring on her finger and spread her thighs. “And I’ll start making up for it right now.”

“I love you, Daddy.”

“And Daddy loves you, pumpkin.”

I never thought I’d find my happiness again. Not after I lost her mother. Turns out, I loved her mother, but I wasn’t in love with her. Maybe this was how it was always meant to be. It may be fucked up or sick to some, but to me and her, this was our happily ever after. This wasn’t any fairytale you’d read to your children. Our love for each other ran deeper than the blood in my veins that kept my heart beating. This is our ending to a perfectly happily ever after. But… this was the beginning of my brother’s fucked up version of beauty and the beast. Or… should I say Beauty and Her Beasts.